TopTenREVIEWS: 2012 Internet Browser Software Product Comparisons

jasonliul

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be a joke. For example Opera is way better than Internet Explorer. Chrome is light but in the field of Customization Options is weak. For example how can I customize the buttons: back, forward, reload, home, etc, (bigger and with the text below) in Chrome or Internet Explorer?

btw. In my daily job I use them all.

There must be a joke. For example Opera is way better than Internet Explorer. Chrome is light but in the field of Customization Options is weak. For example how can I customize the buttons: back, forward, reload, home, etc, (bigger and with the text below) in Chrome or Internet Explorer?

btw. In my daily job I use them all.

Who need to customize chrome when it's simply gorgeous the way it is ? There isn't any joke.

Who need to customize chrome when it's simply gorgeous the way it is ? There isn't any joke.

Taste is subjective and everyone has different tastes. From my point of view the Chrome default customization sucks!

Sl@pSh0ck™

Moved to software chat.

When choosing a web browser, it all boils down to which one works for us the best, and for sure all of us have our own definition of "the best", so each to his own :)

DesiPirate

Chrome is useless junk which is

1. installed accidently with almost all popular softwares.

2. pre-installed by almost all oem pc manufacturers (all users are not geeks and they will just use what is given to them)

3. highly marketed in numerous ways.

4. last but not the least it is :shit:

Mediafire Manager

:showoff: Chrome is definitely fast in terms of startup and browsing.

But with my personal experience, Chrome does not display some webpages. Moreoever it has some problem with with video downloading with Internet Download Managers Video Panel! :oops:

So I recommend using Firefox all the way.. as everything is fine except initial sartup speed :angelnot:

As has already been said, the best browser is the one you're using to view nsane on RIGHT NOW, otherwise you wouldn't be using it.... :lol: Our choices are made on reading and actual testing and trying...Claiming that a particular browser or any software for that matter is the best is redundant....what works well on your setup may not work so well on someone else's.....I like FireFox because its adons are handy for me...But I find Opera faster, horses and courses folks...they are all different :)

As a matter of thumb rule, I personally tend to dismiss anything coming from Top Ten Reviews. Surprisingly though, it's not such a bad review.

IMO, out of the factory box all browsers (including Internet Explorer) beat Firefox. Also, the folks at AMO are scumballs gunning for Chrome as the sole target & objective (the future releases are shockingly Chrome clones.)

It's only after installation of add-ons that Firefox comes into it's own. Unfortunately, many of us blunder by measuring speed to startups and shutdowns which occur just once per session. Speed instead, needs to be assessed at how soon pages load up and more importantly how fast we, as Users are able get our work done - the pleasure the browsing experience brings us and how invested and interested we remain in surfing with that particular browser. I thinks this is where add-ons such as NoScript, Adblock Plus, Tab Mix Plus, CookieSafe contribute to keep Firefox on pole position. :rockon:

Do really wish more people would try out the x64-bit flavor of Firefox and also beta add-ons - together, they actually chew the competition for breakfast. :yes: :D

Gamkutopolowk

IM ONLY USE MOZILLA FIREFOX IS THE BEST FOREVER :drunk:

I use Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

When I am in WiFi cafe i use Opera,

when I'm at Linux or Windows and using internet for purposes that should not be tracked then I use Firefox with bunch of add-ons,

and for everything other Chrome !

Archived