Sony Vegas Issue

broascadilie

broascadilie

Hi everyone ! First i've done a bit of searching and i hope i have posted in the right place :D

My very frustrating prob is this : Since like 2 days a go whenever i start Sony Vegas ( latest version ) on my Wind 7 x64 i get this error

Posted Image

This happends after i've done my work on the project loaded and after i click '' Render As '',i have that white page.

& i w8,i8 and it remains the same

Pls,any ideeas,suggestions ?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
broascadilie

Thanks but this is not a FIX for my prob.Guess that u didnt understand wats my prob

x1 = Why that '' Render As'' remains white ? I can't continue my project if that window remains white

I dindt have any issue with the previows rendered vids ( when Vegas was working properly )

Why that white window ?

i'm going to go out on a limb here , could it maybe have something to do with the version being a trial ? (going purely on the screen-shot provided),

and did any previous (full versions ) that you used ,have the same limitations ?

peace

broascadilie

Problem solved ! ( in a way ) Before downloading Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0 wich works like a charm now,i've tryed unninstaling Vegas Pro and scanning with 3-rd parties registry cleaners and then manualy search in registry for any sony or vegas references and deleted them...!

After installing again Vegas Pro,exacly the same issue.then as i said,i've installed Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0.

And my version wasnt a Trial.It was full.Thanks for your suport guys! Much apreciated

I'm still wondering wat was wrong......

• Administrator

Moved to Software Chat.

Archived