Mozilla Thunderbird 2

LoKz

Hi i was wondering how do you use Mozilla’s Thunderbird 2 email client to read Yahoo and Hotmail emails and even send outgoing emails threw the client thank you :(

• Replies 6
  • Views 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://webmail.mozdev.org/

You need to download Webmail, Hotmail and Yahoo(so Webmail alone won't work) to send/receive emails from Hotmail/Yahoo, but lately I've find the Hotmail extension not working anymore :wacko: I don't know why... :( Me sad, very sad. I'm on a fresh installation of Windows XP so the software can't be at fault, yet.

I personally use Hotmail Popper to use with my hotmail account.

Softpedia

Please Note: Microsoft has recently decided that only paying members and existing 'valued' members will be able access Hotmail using outside services such as Hotmail Popper. Hotmail Popper will continue working with a "Hotmail Plus" (or equivalent MSN) account. It will also continue working if you have an older Hotmail account that Microsoft considers a 'valued' account.

I got an older hotmail account so Microsoft value me, i guess ill put that on my C.V.

I used webmail and it works but only one problem i cant send outgoing emails... it keeps telling me to type my password and i do but it just repeatedly does it then if i click on cancel it sais cant connect to whatever.

ps.. yahoo webmail wont let me reply to an email keeps wanting me to retype the password over and over and when i do type it and say click ok it does not do anything but show the screen again to retype.

there should be something out there... i know there has to be people with clients like this using Yahoo and Hotmail checking and replying to emails.

Archived