Mozilla Firefox 13 Beta 5

anuraag

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on mozila irc they said final 13 will be out on Friday... lets wait and see :D

• Administrator

Thanks sire. Any feedbacks on FF Beta 5? :D

Seems to be working fine here. If demoneye's info it's true, this might to go on to become final.

on mozila irc they said final 13 will be out on Friday... lets wait and see :D

That's real fast. The "scheduled" release for it is 5th June.

waiting for the final version

btw, where are the changes in the home button

FireFox beta`s are safe and mostly fixes issue in ff12 , i use ALL the beta release always :)

Thanks sire. Any feedbacks on FF Beta 5? :D

Using the nightly 15.0a1, here which is a different beast, altogether. The betas are quite domestic when compared with the alphas - this particular release is the equivalent of a RC2, should be final before build 6. :D

Seems to be working fine here. If demoneye's info it's true, this might to go on to become final.

You haven't been seeing the issue where the tiles on the speeddial screen (or whatever Mozilla calls it) are often blank?

• Administrator

You haven't been seeing the issue where the tiles on the speeddial screen (or whatever Mozilla calls it) are often blank?

I am, but I think it must be how it works. The images would probably not stored in Firefox until you used the 6 sites recently. Now that you've said, it might well be a bug. But don't worry, the new tab page is still in works, it's a long way to go.

mastershake

anyone know if they will be adding any setting to speed dial? i hate how it works currently..

• Administrator

anyone know if they will be adding any setting to speed dial? i hate how it works currently..

Yes they will. Expect more changes to it sooner or later.

Archived