Internet Radio Player

Hitman6267

Can any one recommend an internet radio player ? Currently I'm using WMP but it doesn't show the now playing song's name. If I use Nokia's Internet Radio program on my phone to listen to the same station it shows the name so I know it is possible to show it. Any suggestions ?

• Replies 15
  • Views 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded Foobar 2000 0.9.5.5 (thats what u meant by foobar right ?) and I didn't find an option to play the streamed music.

The files are .asx (i think windows media files) but I know the URl to enter but couldn't find a place to enter it in foobar.

Yea tried the open thing didn't work. Thank you for the radio station lists but I already have a station I'm trying to listen to. It just frustrates me that WMP doesn't show the current song's name while my phone does. How retarded is that lol ? Phone being better than a pc.

Can any one recommend an internet radio player ? Currently I'm using WMP but it doesn't show the now playing song's name. If I use Nokia's Internet Radio program on my phone to listen to the same station it shows the name so I know it is possible to show it. Any suggestions ?

Hi! ;)

You can use WinAmp for listen radio music at SHOUTcast Radio, AOL Radio....Shows the name song and runs OK!.

But if you are searching for a prog dedicated to this, I recommend you PhonoStar Player, with this you can listen and record broadcast radio to .mp3, manage your bookmarks list, genre list, and other good features, but I'm not knowing if current name song can be showed (I'm thinking yes, but not sure).

Phonostar home page: www.phonostar.com

@Zen

Will try phonostar and get back to you, thank you ;)

@bob1234

Atasas (I think) once told me to use that to listen to music but it turns out its only available to people who are in the U.S. thank you though

Archived