local area network problem at startup

Rahul Yadav

Rahul Yadav

hiii i m in problem...yesterday i have uninstall my eset smart security 4 BE v 4.2.76.0 using eset uninstall tool from safe mode and restart pc ..then i have install eset smart security v6 Beta and restart computer..after that when my pc turn on my local area network is showing unplugged for 3-4 min Posted Image..after 4-5 min it wil automatically showing plugged Posted Image then i wil use internet...same thing happens in every tym.. i have to wait always 5 min after restart my pc for surfing on internet..why this thing is happning???plz any1 give me solution

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calguyhunk

Hi Rahul, I don't know if these are specific to ESET, but I'm guessing it's the uninstalled firewall that's creating the problems.

You can try right clicking on the icon>Troubleshhoot Problems.

If that doesn't work, goto Network and Sharing Center>Change Adapter Settings>Delete Broadband/whatever the name of your connection is>Re-setup the connection.

That will probably work. Not a solution I suppose, but may just prove to be a decent workaround :think:

AlienForce1

Usually , after you uninstall a Security Suite (AV or IS , or what ever type...) you should check after restart if there are drivers left-over :rtfaq:

-> My Computer -> right click -> Properties -> Device Manager -> View -> Show hidden devices -> go to -> Non-Plug and Play Devices -> search with attention for related drivers left-over and uninstall them -> restart -> now clean registry with a good Registry Cleaner -> restart -> now you are ready to install another Security Suite . B)

Rahul Yadav

Usually , after you uninstall a Security Suite (AV or IS , or what ever type...) you should check after restart if there are drivers left-over :rtfaq:

-> My Computer -> right click -> Properties -> Device Manager -> View -> Show hidden devices -> go to -> Non-Plug and Play Devices -> search with attention for related drivers left-over and uninstall them -> restart -> now clean registry with a good Registry Cleaner -> restart -> now you are ready to install another Security Suite . B)

so have uninstall my eset now and then do this procedure??? my problem wil solve after doing this???

Yes,You must uninstall ESET v6 from your PC then see what happen.If you now connected to the Internet without problem that was a problem with ESS v6 and if your problem was not solved you must uninstall remain files from ESS v4 from your OS.test it and report in this post.

Rahul Yadav

Yes,You must uninstall ESET v6 from your PC then see what happen.If you now connected to the Internet without problem that was a problem with ESS v6 and if your problem was not solved you must uninstall remain files from ESS v4 from your OS.test it and report in this post.

ok lets see what happn :(

i have uninstall my eset smart security 4 BE v 4.2.76.0 using eset uninstall tool

What was the reason to have used the ESET uninstall tool? That tool is to be used only under extraordinary uninstallation situations, not as a normal procedure.

i have uninstall my eset smart security 4 BE v 4.2.76.0 using eset uninstall tool

What was the reason to have used the ESET uninstall tool? That tool is to be used only under extraordinary uninstallation situations, not as a normal procedure.
I agree with you.I said that procedure for this reason bro.

This problem is caused by Eset uninstall tool.

try reinstalling drivers or restore your Os from backup if you have.

This problem is caused by Eset uninstall tool.

try reinstalling drivers or restore your Os from backup if you have.

You right but Restore always is a last chance bro.

koko koko koko , are u here? what happened to your PC?

Rahul Yadav

tried all given procedures and system restore also but same problem... :(

Rahul Yadav

i have done same thing... last tym when i have uninstall my eset v4.2.71.2 with eset uninstall tool...at that tym before i have run uninstall tool i have remove my lan cable from lan port and run unistall tool..and after that restart my pc..and install eset v 4.2.76.0..and again plugged my lan cable to my pc..and no problem face that tym..but this tym i cant remember that thing and see what result i have get.. :( :wtf:

• Administrator

Uninstall your current ESET normally via Revo or similar uninstaller. Then see if the problem is solved.

Do you use cFosSpeed?

Archived