Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 Stable / 20.0.1132.8 Dev

jalaffa

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of WebKit, so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to WebKit as those features are released.

Thanks to Freddyfre and thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does anyone else also notice this version has a significant increase in browsing website speed!!!!

same here they use new method to do that , it was mention in beta stage of chrome 19 ( forgot its name ) :)

Thanks for your update bro.I got it with chrome autoupdate.

Thanks for the update. v. 10 Stable here, nice, will auto-update :). (Keep Chrome in my machine, 'cause my friend likes to use it when he visits me :P)

EDIT: Though I use it sometimes too, but quite rarely :P

thx u for update

wish one day to give google chrome chance to run in my pc

but till now i still find that firefox does all what i need since 6 years now

Thank you for the update.

Btw, is there a link for an installer that installs for all user profiles in the computer? Because the current link here only installs on the current user profile.

Thanks again. :)

Thanks anuraag for the reply. Actually, I also download from a similar link that you provided -> https://www.google.c...ue&standalone=1. But the installer in this link has the googleupdate.exe service that constantly connects to the internet unlike the link here at nsane which is disabled. Does the link you provided have that as well? I was just wondering if there's a similar installer for all user profiles without the googleupdate service. Sorry for not making it clear. :)

I haven't checked it but you can easily disable or remove googleupdate.exe. In fact i have also disabled it.

Archived