DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter IS NO MORE!

Argente

Hola!!

!! NO MÁS !! Esto es lo que usted puede leer en el sitio del oficial de DVD Shrink. Como DVD Decrypter aparece que este sitio está abajo por siempre. Larga vida a DVD Shrink...y... DVD Decrypter...

Desde hace tiempo, ninguno de los dos productos se actualiza, hace poco surgio una paguina (supuestamente) oficial de DVDDecrypter ( http://www.dvddecrypter.r8.org/ ) en la que el supuesto creador retomaba el proyecto...

Ya se ha confirmado (por el autor real del programa) que no es una paguina real y se desconocen las intenciones del usuario que la creo... ademas este tema ya olia mal, ya que el creador del programa se valio solito (durante 5 años) para crearlo, y en la supuesta nueva paguina se buscan colaboradores con conocimeintos avanzados de informatica (C++...etc...).

El abandono del proyecto DVD Shrink se producjo, al comprar la compañia de Nero al crador del programa...ahora se llama Nero Recode...

Yo no he probado Nero Recode...pero se supone que deberia de ser mejor que DVD Shrink...

Viendo que ya no van a ver mas versiones de estos imprescindibles programas, he empezado a buscar alternativas...

hasta el momento, he encontrado DVDFab Decrypter...como la mejor alternativa a DVD Decrypter... es capaz de remover las protecciones CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, UOPs, y ARccOS y ademas es gratuito...

Como alternativa a DVD Shrink no he encontrado ninguno que merezca la pena... existen algunos...como RatDVD...el cual es muy malo...mala calidad, y gran lentitud...ahoramismo no es una buena opcion... y Nero Recode...el cual no he probado...

Os pido que me deis vuestra opinion, y vuestras alternativas,

que alternativas usais??

Gracias y Saludos

----------------------------

Hi!!

The (only) **Official** DVDShrink Site IS NO MORE!

This is what you can read at the Official DVD Shrink Site. Like DVD Decrypter it appears this site is down forever.

Long live DVD Shrink...and... DVD Decrypter...

The (only) ** Official ** DVDShrink Site IS NOT for a long time, neither products has been updating, recently surgio a paguina (supposedly) official of DVDDecrypter (http://www.dvddecrypter.r8.org/) in which the creative assumption retook the project...

Or it has been confirmed (by the real author of the program) that is not a real paguina and the intentions of the user are not known who I create... ademas badly this subject or olia, since the creator of the solito program valio (during 5 years) to be created it, and in supposed the new paguina looks for collaborator with advanced conocimeintos of informatica (C++... etc...).

The abandonment of project DVD Shrink producjo, when buying the company of Nero to the crador of the program... now is called Nero Recode...

I have not proven Nero Recode... but deberia of being assumes that better than DVD Shrink...

Seeing that no longer they are going to see but versions of these essential programs, I have begun to look for alternatives...

until the moment, I have found DVDFab Decrypter... as the best alternative to DVD Decrypter... is able to remove protections CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, UOPs, and ARccOS and ademas is free...

As alternative to DVD Shrink I have not found any that is worth the trouble... exist some... like RatDVD... which is very bad... bad quality, and the great slowness... ahoramismo is not a good option... and Nero Recode... which I have not proven...

I request to you that you give yours opinion me, and your alternatives,

that alternative usais?

Thanks and Greetings

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola Samurai

entonces, que alternativas me recomiendas??

DVDFab Decrypter y Nero Recode??

saludos

------------

Hello Samurai

then, that alternative you recommend to me?

DVDFab Decrypter and Nero Recode?

greetings

Well I never did use DVD Shrink to be honest. I always preferred to use DVD Decrypter and AutoGK as my set of tools.

DVD Decrypter is still a good application even if it has been discontinued, so I recommend using it for the moment.

As for an alternative to DVD Shrink, I'd probably say either to wait for the time being or try AutoGK. You may find this application to suit your needs very well :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El pozo I nunca utilizó encogimiento de DVD para ser honesto. Preferí siempre utilizar DVD Decrypter y AutoGK como mi sistema de herramientas.

DVD Decrypter sigue siendo un buen uso incluso si se ha continuado, así que recomiendo el usar de él para el momento.

En cuanto a un alternativa al encogimiento de DVD, diría probablemente esperar el tiempo que es o intento AutoGK. Usted puede encontrar este uso para satisfacer sus necesidades muy bien.

Samurai <_<

(AnyDVD + DVD Decrypter (direct stream copy)) + ((DVD2SVCD + (OPV CCE Encode + KVCD Matrix)) + AviSynth + Overscan Crop + PixieDust + Tweak)) = Best Quality Possible, if your smart enough to follow that <_<

PixieDust & Tweak are Avisynth filters, PixieDust is apart of the DustV5.dll package and Tweak is from, well, Tweak.dll.

just place those in your avisynth/plugins/old/ folder, create if doesn't exist, avisynth is installed with DVD2SVCD. you also need to install the LoadPluginEx.dll from the WarpSharpPackage, only copy that 1 dll file to your /avisynth/plugins/ folder. which allows you to load Avisynth 2.0 plugins in 2.5 :yawn:

any ways, you just load it like this after ticking the "edit avisynth script after dvd2avi finished" option on the framserver tab...

FOR DVD-R WS NTSC:

LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\DVD2SVCD\AVISYN~1.5PL\Mpeg2dec\MPEG2D~1.DLL")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\AVISYN~1.5\PLUGINS\OLD\LOADPL~1.DLL")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\AVISYN~1.5\PLUGINS\OLD\DUSTV5.DLL")
MPEG2Source("C:\<DVD2SVCD-DIR>\DVD2AV~1.D2V")
ConvertToYUY2()
Crop(24,0,672,480)
PixieDust()
Tweak(bright=12,cont=1.1)
AddBorders(24,0,24,0)

FOR SVCD: (which is what i use most of the time)

LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\DVD2SVCD\AVISYN~1.5PL\Mpeg2dec\MPEG2D~1.DLL")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\AVISYN~1.5\PLUGINS\OLD\LOADPL~1.DLL")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\AVISYN~1.5\PLUGINS\OLD\DUSTV5.DLL")
MPEG2Source("C:\<DVD2SVCD-DIR>\DVD2AV~1.D2V")
ConvertToYUY2()
Crop(24,0,672,480)
PixieDust()
BicubicResize(448,360,0.0,0.6)
AddBorders(16,60,16,60)
Tweak(bright=12,cont=1.1)

yall would prolly be best not messing with CCE 2.67, 2.50 should be fine (just look for it + CCE patcher + the ECLcce loader on ED2K). you just won't be able to use the KVCD matrix :rolleyes:

it's pretty easy once learn everything tho, i'm writing a more detailed guide as we speak (for DVDs and SVCDs) should be done in a week or so :lol:

Gracias

Pero veran, lo que yo estoy buscando es un programa para pasar peliculas al disco duro (como DVD Decrypter)...del cual por ahora solo he encontrado en alternativa a DVDFAB Decrypter...

y otro programa para comprimir la pelicula a un dvd sin perder calidad (como DVD Shrink...aunque se pierde un poco de calidad...)

el AutoGK no lo he probado proque tenia entendido que instala spyware...

Otra duda, el Nero Recode realmente esta hecho por el creador de DVD Shrink?? me lo recomiendan??

gracias y saludos

--------------------------------

Thanks

But you would veran, which I am looking for is a program to pass peliculas to the hard disk (like DVD Decrypter)... of which so far single I have found in alternative to DVDFAB Decrypter...

and another program to compress pelicula to dvd without losing quality (as DVD Shrink... although loses a little quality...)

the AutoGK I have not proven it proque understood tapeworm that it installs spyware...

Another doubt, the Nero Recode really this fact by the creator of DVD Shrink? me they recommend it?

thanks and greetings

If you install DVD2AVI by itself (dgmpgdec141b6.zip 20-Aug-2005 06:49 274k) and use ReJig by Nic for transcoding AviSynth does not have to be installed.

well avisynth is VERY handy, without it i wouldn't be able to denoise, crop the overscan area, or tweak the brightness in the YUY2 colorspace. denoising is prolly the most important part because it improves compression ALOT and video looks better without all the added noise too :pirate:

screen00039eo.th.png

^ that's one of my SVCDs, notice how solid the image is and how the facial detail stands out more :frusty:

AutoGK does not contain any form of spyware I can promise you.

Homepage: AutoGK

AutoGK Guides: Doom9 | Digital Digest

Runs hand in hand with DVD Decrypter, and you can choose how you would like your file sizes at, for example 1CD, 2CD, 3CD, 4CD, 1DVD and so forth...

erm, don't forget me :thumbsup:

I couldn't download it from your site. When I clicked on download it took me to the front page. So I had to go to another site to download it. Did that happen because of a firewall or something?

maybe, that or your browser are blocking referal headers and i've had to block blank referals due to extensive leeching :thumbsup:

A question here on DVD Shrink. To burn a movie onto a DVD-R What action do I take? ISO Image or ISO Image and burn with DVD Decrypter?

iso image then manaully use nero for burning...10x more reliable :ph34r:

So I create a ISO Image and then burn with Nero using which option? Data DVD? Will it have all the menus and extras after the ISO Image?

Archived