I saw someone had thanked himself under his own post in a forum :s

there is no key to thank yourself...

any Idea how it can be done?!

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Technology

Maybe, he knew he not going to gey thanks, anymore in the future. So say thank to yourself, while you can.. :P

@ Technology

no He has a lot of thx points

Technology

@ Technology

no He has a lot of thx points

Actually its, great idea to increase you thank you point...

Yeah, me too, but I don't get how? :huh:

Maybe it's a bug in the forums?

Technology

Yeah, me too, but I don't get how? :huh:

Maybe it's a bug in the forums?

Actually, No. I think best idea to thank you yourself is make two accounts (with address email address and names) on nsane.forum...And keep thanking yourself..

Thanking oneself is not something that I'm even thinking about. Just have an observation, though; some of the blokes here whom you help out don't even bother to repute you. :unsure:

Thanking oneself is not something that I'm even thinking about. Just have an observation, though; some of the blokes here whom you help out don't even bother to repute you. :unsure:

Well, you know... that's life. XD

You get to mingle with ungrates from time to time... Also, I think that a bunch of people is still unaware of the etiquette, it isn't written anywhere per se, and the only button they see its "like this" in suspicious Facebook blue. So maybe there should be an amendment in the Forum rules, or something?

Anyways, it's usually the longer-present members that do the thanking, which tells me that 1) it's a sign of encouragement, or 2) they've had pleanty of time to figure it out. But I would deffinitely agree with you, repping should count.

Sl@pSh0ck™

Actually, No. I think best idea to thank you yourself is make two accounts (with address email address and names) on nsane.forum...And keep thanking yourself..

As per Communnity Guidelines ;)

Members are only permitted to have a single user account. Duplicate user accounts may be removed or other sanctions imposed, without notice.

Like's don't get you anything except for the fact that they show you the appreciation of other members.

Liking your own posts is therefore fundamentally stupid as it has no point (you are showing yourself that you appreciate your own post?).

Just my 2 cents :)

Like's don't get you anything except for the fact that they show you the appreciation of other members.

Liking your own posts is therefore fundamentally stupid as it has no point (you are showing yourself that you appreciate your own post?).

Just my 2 cents :)

I'm always liking my own posts... :dance:

Well, it's as serious as much people find it serious. But I find that "like" is not the most fortunate word for repping someone.

I hate Facebook, and it liking makes repping sound as just about you investing into selling peanuts. XD

I find it should be a good indicator of contribution to the forum... Anyways, just a penny from me. :P

I saw someone had thanked himself under his own post in a forum :s

there is no key to thank yourself...

any Idea how it can be done?!

can you point to the post in question?

• Administrator

To clear things up.

One cannot "Like" ones' own post. I don't think this function ever existed.

Two, "Like" buttons might effect people using Facebook integration but in real it's no-where in relation or connection with Facebook. It's forums' build-in feature for giving build-in rep.

As Nemesis pointed out, can you find the post in question? :)

majithia23

seems to me the case of the Lonely Guy from the all so famous Forever Alone Memes .

Posted Image

Posted Image

:P

:D

• Administrator

plzl coders

i want Hate This button :P

We used to have positive and negative reputation on the forum, but was abused.

Archived