BitDefender Internet Security 2012 For Windows & Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac 2012 1 Year Serial License Key

madeinheaven

• Replies 33
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's over, but thak you made in china heaven :lol:

user@nsaneforums

They're blacklisting all the keys apparently.

what key's??

from promotion??

madeinheaven

Well it is shame such a big company cheating with their own giveaway. I never use them from now on i will never think to customer with them if they cheat with this offer they will easily do the same with their anti-virus engine too.

Absolute horsesh@t blocking all the keys the way they have,i for one will never go near a Bitdefender product again. :angry:

Rahul Yadav

my 1 frd want any medicine for Bitdefender antivirus plus 2012...can u plz help me??

AlienForce1

Well it is shame such a big company cheating with their own giveaway. I never use them from now on i will never think to customer with them if they cheat with this offer they will easily do the same with their anti-virus engine too.

Maybe they can detect that we are not in Australia (the promotion was only for Australia) :unsure:

(it happened before also with others -> you remember Kaspersky blocking chinese keys to use with english version of their AV...)

Archived