hey why was it deleted?!?!

dim505

i saw a post eariler but now its gone, i dowload and tryed out the vpn, why was it deleted, do they spy on u or what ??

dsa.bmp

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeetPirate

I looked through the deleted topics but could not find that one. I have no idea why that comes up in google search results. It may have been renamed to something else but I'm not sure. Maybe you can use the forum search and look through the results. If someone else knows about it I'm sure they will reply to your topic.

Technology

i saw a post eariler but now its gone, i dowload and tryed out the vpn, why was it deleted, do they spy on u or what ??

Don't worry bro. I sure Admin will look into it...Try messaging Admin with your detail..

• Administrator

Moved to Site/Forum Feedback.

The post was deleted for spam. The "free vpn" site mentioned is known for spamming on forums.

@rudrax: That's for other facebook like sites, not us. ;)

Oops! :huh:

The post was deleted for spam. The "free vpn" site mentioned is known for spamming on forums.

so dont use the free vpn???

LeetPirate

Just avoid that specific one for reasons DKT mentioned. There are other vpn topics though, just search the forums for "free vpn" and you should find a few.

• Administrator

Just avoid that specific one for reasons DKT mentioned. There are other vpn topics though, just search the forums for "free vpn" and you should find a few.

To clarify further, there's a reason I "" the free vpn. The site only gave 15 days trial in the name of 100% free vpn. You'd be better not even visiting the site, forget about the VPN.

Oops! :huh:
We don't hide posts on an automatic basis, every post which is reported will be reviewed by a staff member :)

(Just to make sure everyone reads this.)

We don't hide posts on an automatic basis, every post which is reported will be reviewed by a staff member :)

(Just to make sure everyone reads this.)

Oh so it takes time to a improper post to get hidden..Now I understand..you guys are right BTW 'cause one person can not define a post with all prospectives

• Administrator

""

? :ermm:

"free vpn"

""

? :ermm:

"free vpn"

Wow, you hate that thing that much that you don't even interested to spell thatPosted Image

Archived