Nero Multimedia 11.2.00900

Bizarre™

Bizarre™

Nero Multimedia Suite 11 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Thanks to rajeesh for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should list that fix, it includes a great description.

it includes a great description

Translated by me from Kindly`s readme in Russian btw ^_^

Translated by me from Kindly`s readme in Russian btw ^_^

Thanks - fix was added to the listing now.

stylemessiah

One word: ImgBurn

Seriously, a question.. Nero was great until a decade ago, and it was the only full featured burning suite. but who is still using it now that its bloated to hell.

ImgBurn is free and fully featured, not that for most things you have venture into the obscure settings. It has clever wizards to help you burn bootble ISO's and DVD's etc. why would you use paid and bloated Nero?

• Administrator

Seriously, a question.. Nero was great until a decade ago, and it was the only full featured burning suite. but who is still using it now that its bloated to hell.

ImgBurn is free and fully featured, not that for most things you have venture into the obscure settings. It has clever wizards to help you burn bootble ISO's and DVD's etc. why would you use paid and bloated Nero?

Have you tried Nero Lite by mara-? Just 38-49 MB with all the bloat removed.

stylemessiah

Have you tried Nero Lite by mara-? Just 38-49 MB with all the bloat removed.

I used to bother with the Micro years ago, but ImgBurn crept its way as my default install on new PC's, especially for clients...again its free.

Dont get me wrong i used to love Nero, but they ignored their userbase by including all the stuff their userbase continually asked Ahead to remove, and jacked the price to further annoy. All the complaints about bloatare and unnecessary features, i.e. a LOT of people asked them to just sell the basic burning rom as it used to be and they ignored us. A lot of us moved on, contempt has that effect on people :) Ahead have only their selves to blame for the countless users they alienated.

Between using Roxio Creator 2012 Pro and ImgBurn recently....... Nero is fairly useless to me :P

Thanks for the post anyways, but I think Im gonna steer clear of Nero from now on..... Roxio 2012 Pro and ImgBurn have never failed to make a disc for me yet!

hungcuonga7

Nero.v11.2.00900.Crack.Tool.Kit.Incl.AdvrCntr.Module.v11.0.1.23-Kindly

Site: http://rghost.net/

Sharecode: private/37982517/0b14feb5168a90a9619f893b094463a4 [?]

Not tested

Anyone tested this crack?

Thanks for update

THANK YOU Freddyfre!!!

Your serial is WORKING!!!

IF someone modify the host file and block NERO with firewall as I did then you don't need to use iOTA's PATCH!

And on the first nag window untick the "Yes I would like to get news and register online ,etc..."

and click on CLOSE!!! It will NEVER pop up again! Of course don't click on REMIND ME LATER... :lol:

Please in the setup wizard hide/X This will be not available the components you don't use or don't want to install!

I also advanced my computer clock with 2 years, checked Nero Control Center and the serial NEVER EXPIRES and STATE OK!

Also be prepared because a lot of addon will be installed with NERO so don't accept for example ASK toolbar, etc...

And you have to install .NET Framework 4, before Nero 11 or it will download it during setup!

Don't forget to UNINSTALL the previous version of NERO 11 before installing the new v11.2.00900!

Mirror:

Nero.Platinum.HD.v11.2.00700.patch.only-iOTA.rar

Including NEW working serial!

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?azzzbeq2p1mk0na [?]

Nero.Platinum.HD.v11.2.00700.patch.fixed.READ.NFO-iOTA

Fixed Notes:

Fixed stupid patcher bug while registry patching.

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: files/1HELVKHV/Nero.Platinum.HD.v11.2.00700.patch.fixed.READ.NFO-iOTA.rar_links [?]

Not tested, enjoy! B)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks guys. I try the patch after I get rid of launch conditions.

I use imgburn myself. If only lightningUK ever wants to add multi-session support - That's what I miss the most. Whenever I'm burning a small movie/program on a dual layer DVD, I just use Ashampoo. It's really lightweight and works just fine for me.

I tried version 10 after a long time using imgburn and was astounded by how much crap they've filled that one with. I mean seriously ??? :wtf:

calguyhunk: You're totally right that they made a huge installation and put too many applications.

Nevertheless, mara- developed Nero 11 Lite Installer which is a way lighter and faster installation.

You should really give it a try.

I love it.

It's here in this forums at:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/46345-nero-lite-v11011200-installer-version-20/

Archived