Quihoo anyone?

Alanon

I've been looking into a product released by www.360.cn (the same guys that have bought the greatest piece of software I use - malware defender, and offer it as a free download), that's called Quihoo 360. Apparently, it's been tested by av-comparatives, VB100 and so on, and it's doing quite all right, with over 95% protection on all levels (av tests gave it a 5.5). What I'd like to know, is whether there's a product that bundles malware defender with the AV, like an internet suite. I've tried translating their website, but I just can't manage navigating through it. XD So I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it, or perhaps where to download the english version? As far as I know, there are a couple of members from China, and it has a good market there.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell?? why so much protection i just use kaspersky and if i cant remove the virus i just nuke the os and start all over again, thanks ill test it out my self against some malware and see how it goes ill get back to u

Well, it's an excellent HIPS, and I've just now found out that there's an AV from the same company, so I just decided to see if it's any good as the tests say. XD

Yeah, it seems so. O.o

A bit dissapointed, was kinda hoping that I could couple malware Defender with its native package, but if it's "sharing Avira's antivirus technology" then it's not of much use.

Thank's for the info! :)

I think K7 maybe better .It's uses Kaspersky engine.

Archived