The Best MP3 Flash Player

LemonHead2089

LemonHead2089

Well it's about time I get an MP3 Player to listen to my music. Currently I think I know which one I want, but I just want to be sure it's this one. The one I've got my eye on is the Creative MuVo™ Slim 1GB MP3 Player. I has a whole bunch of features that I fell in love with such as the FM Radio, bulit in Mic, a removeable and also rechargeable battery that can be switched with a new one if the older one fails, and other things. But the best thing I liked about it is how much space it has for the price. I found this site that's selling it for $109.99 USD with free shipping.

Here's a picture if you want to see what it looks like

blackmuvo8re.jpg

but anyways back on track. If you think there's a better flash MP3 Player out there that has between 512 MB to 1 GB of drive space with an FM radio please let me know. Thanks. And feedback on the one I want to get would be appreciated also. ;)

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also go for the Creative Muvo ;)

They always have the best GB:$/£ ratio I've seen. Software can be a pain sometimes, but once you have it, it does everything on the tin.

LemonHead2089

the iRiver is too expensive for the drive space it provides. Plus it runs off a AA battery (yuck). I'd much rather have a rechargeable battery

SliverSamuel

I'm using Creative Muvo too, but I bought it at its promotion, so it cost me only US$29.99 ;) . I think it's better than ipod, for who uses more than 1GB for their song anyway? :wacko: I can also use it for the yahoo music engine, pretty cheap to me, unlike ipod, which yahoo does not support. It's also nice to see asia's marketing coming to the west. ;)

Below is the one which I bought ;)

muvo5hz.jpg

LemonHead2089

okay so right now I got 2 for the Muvo and 1 for a different player. Any other advice? If not then which one do you guys think i should get?

The Black One

blackmuvo8re.jpg

or The Silver One

silvermuvo3no.jpg

LemonHead2089

ok kool thats the one I wanted to get in the first place, but then I saw the silver one and I was like hmm that one looks nice too! which is why I'm asking which one I should get but okay thats 2 for the black muvo ;)

LemonHead2089

okay there's THREE ;) Hopefully I'll order the player tommorrow, but the site I'm supposed to get it from ran out of stock on Monday or Tuesday (bummer) so it's going to be back ordered for 2 or 3 weeks (which sucks). I was hoping on having the player by Tuesday, but I guess not ;) But good things come to those who wait ;) I hope

SliverSamuel

it it onli me, but i prefer the silver one :lol:

LemonHead2089

ohh well I ordered the Black one and it should be getting here in about 2 days ;) thanks for your help guys ;)

Archived