eBoostr! version 4.5

Pedrito

It looks like a new eBoostr version (4.5), will be out next week, as stated on their Facebook page!

Also the eBoostr site got a new look!

I hope it'll work better on Windows 7. :D

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10x for the info , i was wondering where the heck this software and site gone :D

StealthyBoi

I got a question, what do you think is better eBoostr or readyboost in terms of giving more performance boost for windows 7 x64 please tell me >.<

to be honest ? BOTH sux consider win 7 , i try it before and see no gains , just a shiny software running in the background :D

StealthyBoi

to be honest ? BOTH sux consider win 7 , i try it before and see no gains , just a shiny software running in the background :D

really? well i already have eBoostr install and apparently you can choose which folder and file type to be cache.. not sure about readyboost o.o?

i am trying it , done some tests like they provide for HD speed and its like they claim , BUT does it really provide much grater speed ? i duno , i have to see according to my user experience while browsing :D

Technology

I have tries eboostr. I don't see any different to the system performance..

You are right don't see any change to the system or applications

btw Eboostr version 4.5 arrived !

anyone try this O&O CleverCache 7 Professional 7.1 and see and gains ? or its just another "waste your time(and money)" software ?

hackerz14

btw Eboostr version 4.5 arrived !

anyone try this O&O CleverCache 7 Professional 7.1 and see and gains ? or its just another "waste your time(and money)" software ?

it is the same thing with cacheboost by systweak . . . i don't know if it is just another "waste your time(and money)" software

to be honest , i try it and see nothing faster in my system ... using win 7 x64 with 4 gigs ram quad cpu :)

StealthyBoi

to be honest , i try it and see nothing faster in my system ... using win 7 x64 with 4 gigs ram quad cpu :)

Has same specs as u O.O so should i uninstall eBoostr?

• 5 months later...

Archived