Laptop suggestions

Sonar

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toshiba not gonna support driver update..you have to stick with your old drivers or have to wait till toshiba updates drivers for its product which takes too long(2 years nearly)..and for gaming you need up to date drivers..

Edit: Look for ASUS and ACER..they offer stunning configuration on low prices..

Tweety.Abd

Toshiba not gonna support driver update..you have to stick with your old drivers or have to wait till toshiba updates drivers for its product which takes too long(2 years nearly)..and for gaming you need up to date drivers..

Edit: Look for ASUS and ACER..they offer stunning configuration on low prices..

ASUS laptops are priced higher than most of it's counterparts.

Technology

Laptop Suggestion's for a friend.

It will be used for gaming.

Ive looked at this one just for a quick search on ebuyer.

http://www.ebuyer.co...psc1ze-00e003en

Would you suggest any other or will this be fine?

Price Range £200 - £350

thanks

Your suggestion of the laptop looks fine specifically in that range of price, especially in the UK...I want to suggest Dell Alienware excellent for gaming activities..But the budget is low and not is that range

Tweety.Abd

I read the specs of the laptop and I have to say it wouldn't be a very good choice for gaming. You might consider increasing your budget and opting for Asus as other members have already pointed out.

Take Asus A43SJ, or if want a more power than GT 520M, take the Asus A43SV with GT 540M. It is a very good laptop - it stays cool after hours of gaming.

still looking, Anything outside of intel GMA graphics worth buying is higher then my friends budget !!

This one is cheap - but i think for a little more cash can get better.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/technology/computing/laptops_and_netbooks/122885521_dell_inspiron_m5040_amd_brazos_c60_4gb500gb_black_notebook.html?hnav=4294960188#BVRRWidgetID

Archived