NodLogin v9.8 Beta doesnt work with ss 4.0 version

• Replies 128
  • Views 128.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as long as you exclude either the eav folder or the ess one you should be fine

NodLogin v9.8 Beta doesnt work with ss 4.0 version

SEE ABOVE FOR INSTRUCTION!

Maybe we could(with your allowance(no, I don't want any money :()) rewrite the first post with all the information we currently have regarding NodLogin/NodEnabler?

I mean with the stuff from the ESET V4 Fixes topic :yes:

Maybe we could(with your allowance(no, I don't want any money :coolwink:)) rewrite the first post with all the information we currently have regarding NodLogin/NodEnabler?

I mean with the stuff from the ESET V4 Fixes topic :o

Hey shought, you are welcome to rewrite it.

So much has change since version 3...but leave some room for more amendment as I foreseen the newer version of Nodlogin and Nodenabler will have more changes!

PS: Even if you want money, I can't pay you. :tease: Financial meltdown (you know). Got to save for a better pc.

Please also take care of those who love Nod32 v2.7 (I am one of those). :fight:

The nsane fix still works for version 2.7, doesn't it? If not I heard about some fix called B-effect or something.

After you install NodLogin on Nod32 4.0 do you enable self-defense back or is that supposed to be off permanently. ANy help would be great

The nsane fix still works for version 2.7, doesn't it? If not I heard about some fix called B-effect or something.

Not sure, I am using Nodlogin for this version too.

After you install NodLogin on Nod32 4.0 do you enable self-defense back or is that supposed to be off permanently. ANy help would be great

Whether you enable or disable it, the choice is yours.

As I understand, it must be off while you use nodlogin. You can re-enable it after nodlogin has done its thing (but it's a pain, because this disabling-reenabling procedure would require a reboot all the time).

Let's just hope someone is skillful enough to bypass ESET's self-defense without turning it off.

Let's just hope someone is skillful enough to bypass ESET's self-defense without turning it off.

What will be....will be.

If some one can bypass it....so can hackers and virus. :)

So....should we be happy or sad? Or should Eset be happy or sad?:think:

Well, well...well, the new version of Nodlogin (9.9a) is out today. It somehow insert u/p even with self defense enable. :P

So sad now!

I've heard a lot of buzz about this whole self-defense thing. All you have to do

(this is what I did & I still have no problems) is after you install nodlogin/enable

(use the second one :) ), go back into ESET, add the program to your exclusions,

turn self- defense back on & viola. This may not work for everyone w/o

problems but it worked fine for me.

I've heard a lot of buzz about this whole self-defense thing. All you have to do

(this is what I did & I still have no problems) is after you install nodlogin/enable

(use the second one :) ), go back into ESET, add the program to your exclusions,

You're right, but this way you'll have to disable Self-defense, reboot, use NodEnabler whenever your key is blocked/outdated. That's why I always preferred trial fixes, no worries. And I couldn't care less for a function like Self-defense... Really, if a virus gets in and would try to attack ESET the harm is already done.

AshTheGamer

(use the second one ), go back into ESET, add the program to your exclusions,

I have heard something like that too, Thanks for telling me what to do shought

You're right, but this way you'll have to disable Self-defense, reboot, use NodEnabler whenever your key is blocked/outdated. That's why I always preferred trial fixes, no worries. And I couldn't care less for a function like Self-defense... Really, if a virus gets in and would try to attack ESET the harm is already done.

(use the second one :P ), go back into ESET, add the program to your exclusions,

That's what a prior scan is for :D

& nope nodenable boots at startup, checks connection,

validates the key & then turns off. All is good :o

with the new NL 9.9a....disabling self-defence is not mandatory

actually the disable self-defence tut is rendered useless with this release :o

with the new NL 9.9a....disabling self-defence is not mandatory

actually the disable self-defence tut is rendered useless with this release :yes:

Yap, remove the self defense tut already.

Here's a question.

This worked perfectly for me, and 6 other people I had try it.

The 7th person, running 32-bit XP, is having issues. It's v4 of NOD32 with the latest NODLogin. He runs NodLogin, it retrieves the license and stuff, but it never actually inputs it into NOD32. It remains blank.. Anyone know why, maybe? I'm out of ideas.

Is he using the latest version of NodLogin(9.8b won't work, 9.9a will).

Yeah, I triplechecked that and even made him give me a screenshot

NodLogin uses AutoIt to insert the license, so maybe that's somehow blocked on his PC? Or it could be that the necessary software is not installed.

Yeah, I triplechecked that and even made him give me a screenshot

NodLogin uses AutoIt to insert the license, so maybe that's somehow blocked on his PC? Or it could be that the necessary software is not installed.

I thought of something similar, but i have NO IDEA how I would check something like that. He hasn't consciously changed anything that would affect that and I have no idea what else to try in regards to it :blink:

Archived