Thanks "Frontpage Software Updates" Posters

Lite

• Administrator

Just a quick post to say a BIG thank you to all of you that have posted in the "Frontpage Software Updates" forum - it is a big help to all our staff and community. It helps improve the site an endless amount.

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is that forum ? We can provide apps ?

It's in the Site/Forum Feeback. You can provide updates to programs listed on the frontpage.

Where is that forum ? We can provide apps ?

additionally you can give you're opinions on what apps you would want us to add to the fp and if that app is good we will add it

SacredCultivator

Yeah sorry at first I wasn't even aware of it so I kept posting the Updates on the Software News link opposed to the Frontpage one.

Heck even though you are thanking us that do so and provide the Updates.

I'd like to thank you Site Staff's for even noting that we were the ones that provided the update =)

Can I also give a link to a fix or should I just mention that there is a new version ?

if you really want to give a link to the fix do it via pm, and yes you can post when there's a new version for that application

If you gave a link it would break our forum rules :o

I know thats why I asked because it seemed awkward.

So from what I got our participation is only limited in starting a thread to announce a new version of a program, that isn't much lol :dance2:

So from what I got our participation is only limited in starting a thread to announce a new version of a program, that isn't much lol :pirate:

That's half(if not more) the work we have to do if we do it ourselves ;)

bearoninternet
So from what I got our participation is only limited in starting a thread to announce a new version of a program, that isn't much lol ;)

That's half(if not more) the work we have to do if we do it ourselves :fool:

Man, you guys are sooo lazy :dance2:

Archived