BugFox

rudrax

This screenshot is taken in 24-april-2012 at 2.09 pm

Posted Image

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't understand my problem or you have nothing to say in this regard?

you mean the About Screenshot in FF isn't reflective of the new update that is being deployed by mozilla like that of the screenie below?

Posted Image

mine just got updated to 12.. if yours won't on auto, then it won't hurt to get the actual binary from mozilla's site now would it?

Posted Image

mine just got updated to 12.. if yours won't on auto, then it won't hurt to get the actual binary from mozilla's site now would it?

Posted Image

You kno what the funniest thing? I will tell you..

When auto update says up to date, in that condition, if I download and instal FF from mozilla, then during the extraction of FF an error message pops up as file is corrupted..

Well this is the screenshot of 25-april-2012 8.58 am

Posted Image

Everytime I have noticed that it takes about 1 week for me to get the update working after it has been released in nsane

tired of reinstalling or updating your basic apps?

www.ninite.com is your friend rudrax.. :showoff:

ok thanks..I'll consider that link

better make that link your first link upon installation/reinstallation of any system.. no more toolbars and click next to continue to boot.. B)

that's where I head immediately after any reinstallation of windows.. really does save time in going to each developer and downloading each binary.. the only thing that was taken out was Ccleaner and Defraggler, but for 98% of the basic apps, they've got you covered..

Archived