Man builds batmobile !

Marik

Many people left the theatres inspired after watching The Dark Knight film, and one of these people, Bob Dullam, have gotten immensely inspired that he was able to come up with his own Batman Tumbler. In case you're wondering, yes, it's a working replica of the Tumbler found in the film. What's more impressive, however, is that Dullam made it all by himself in his garage.

Once you check out the pictures of the Batman Tumbler below, you can see that almost every detail is there: the huge, double-barrel wheels, the afterburner...heck, Dullam even came up with the Batsuit to go with the impressive set of wheels.

How much did the project cost? Dullam has given an estimate of US$ 50-70k. It's a pretty steep price for a hobby, but hey, some people just have lots of time and money to spend. We're pretty envious right now. And oh, check out that package.

s6mxci.jpg

2vcuvea.jpg

2lmnf6c.jpg

4gkt9s.jpg

view.gif Source: QJ.net

• Replies 17
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does he sell it that cheap! He can get way more for that thing if it actually works and can get to some speed.

Damn. Nice find. Source?

i forgot about it :D ups....hehe :D

source added

• 2 months later...
Many people left the theatres inspired after watching The Dark Knight film, and one of these people, Bob Dullam, have gotten immensely inspired that he was able to come up with his own Batman Tumbler. In case you're wondering, yes, it's a working replica of the Tumbler found in the film. What's more impressive, however, is that Dullam made it all by himself in his garage.

Once you check out the pictures of the Batman Tumbler below, you can see that almost every detail is there: the huge, double-barrel wheels, the afterburner...heck, Dullam even came up with the Batsuit to go with the impressive set of wheels.

How much did the project cost? Dullam has given an estimate of US$ 50-70k. It's a pretty steep price for a hobby, but hey, some people just have lots of time and money to spend. We're pretty envious right now. And oh, check out that package.

s6mxci.jpg

2vcuvea.jpg

2lmnf6c.jpg

4gkt9s.jpg

view.gifSource: QJ.net

great post for batman fans like me.

I would prefer a batmobil eto a ferrari ne time

No understand... kan you speach engrish plieaze?

BTW: We have a Nissan X-Trail, a Grande Punto, a Saab 9-3,... but no Ferrari.

When I start driving I will take the Saab. :( 170HP + new filter + chip tuning = over 200HP! YAY! :( <_<

But still no Ferrari...

I would prefer a batmobil eto a ferrari ne time

No understand... kan you speach engrish plieaze?

BTW: We have a Nissan X-Trail, a Grande Punto, a Saab 9-3,... but no Ferrari.

When I start driving I will take the Saab. ;) 170HP + new filter + chip tuning = over 200HP! YAY! :D :sneaky:

But still no Ferrari...

Wht about the accessories present in the car because tht bat mobile is a minitank + fighter jet.

Archived