DVDFab 5.0.8.0 Beta Download Doesn't Work!

lapetite66

Hi:

I'm new here and I let me say that I LOVE your site. I like that you keep all of us up to date with information of what's going on in the technology world etc.

That being said, there's a problem with downloading the DVDFab 5.0.8.0 beta file as well as the patch and the other files you have listed on that coincide with that file. I just went back and tried to download it again just to make sure and I'm still unable to download anything. Also, the link that say's Is this listing broken or outdated? If so let us know! is also broken.

Thanks,

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huh?...all the links work just fine for me

Working fine here too, must be a problem on your hand, thanks for the report anyway :)

Try using another browser/computer :)

What do you mean it must be a problem on my end?

I just went to the page and tried yet again and it's STILL not working for me. If you have a suggestion that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Try using another browser :)

not sure what

both downloads are working for me

2ujl4yp.png

vo6exz.png

all the same, but you should really give firefox a go.

and about those fix/patch something. I removed them because the installer you download is already prepacked with the serial, so there is no need to apply another one.

if you get more errors like this try clearing your cookies/cache *yummy*, and dun worry I also happen to like Wolverine 19.gif

hmm i wonder if mangashare released my the next gantz chapter already :)....hmm nope T_T

• Administrator

Try refreshing the page using Shift+F5 (this will ensure your browser isn't loading from cache).

ah, da good ol' force reload

Archived