Need help With NOD32

thegame24

the balloon has popped up saying my NOD32 2.5 is out of date.

I then tried 2.7 and it still said out of date on the windows security center.

what can i install and is there a fix that gives unlimted usage like my 2.5 had.?

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please see other threads on Nod32. and you will understand.

I have looked and i cant get a definitive answer.

They are so long that its hard to find which is the right fix, also people saying 3.0 is not so good.

They are so long that its hard to find which is the right fix, also people saying 3.0 is not so good.

most are using este virus and firewall one. at first when it came out it sucked as a firewall. now it is nice and able to contorl it without the many popups like como... one did. better opitions in the virus scanning now too.

nod32 2.7 is nice but its the bottom of the barrel when it comes to updating virus data and will one day go bye bye

myidisbb he didn't mean that 8)

The 2.2 fix by nsane is still working when you add it to exclusions, but at the moment the ESET trial servers are malfunctioning. This is why you couldn't update. Try using the License finder which you can get from the frontpage :notworthy:

myidisbb he didn't mean that :sneaky:

The 2.2 fix by nsane is still working when you add it to exclusions, but at the moment the ESET trial servers are malfunctioning. This is why you couldn't update. Try using the License finder which you can get from the frontpage ;)

my bad. i was thinking he meant v3 any good or not.

myidisbb he didn't mean that ;)

The 2.2 fix by nsane is still working when you add it to exclusions, but at the moment the ESET trial servers are malfunctioning. This is why you couldn't update. Try using the License finder which you can get from the frontpage ;)

By doing that, your version of Nod32 became a full version instead of trial. In order to revert back to trial, you need to reinstall Nod32 and the fix too.

myidisbb he didn't mean that ;)

By doing that, your version of Nod32 became a full version instead of trial. In order to revert back to trial, you need to reinstall Nod32 and the fix too.

That is the best solution at the moment...

I have installed v2.7 with the nsane fix on numerous pc's of friend and colleagues. Since the trial servers went down, none of my friends or colleagues called me for hep!

What does it mean? Ignorance is bliss.

They does not have a clue to what has happen. They use their computers as per normal.

Are they any worst off? Definitely not! Their pc is still protected.

Are we better off? Definitely not! We keep trying to ensure Nod32 updates.

Is it necessary to get the latest updates? Guess not ;)

I have installed v2.7 with the nsane fix on numerous pc's of friend and colleagues. Since the trial servers went down, none of my friends or colleagues called me for hep!

He He, you're one lucky guy - all my friends & colleagues whose systems are being maintained by me have been breathing down my neck regarding the V2 updates malfunction. Thank God for little graces like V3.

(. . . . thanks to you, too for nudging me towards V3.)

He He, you're one lucky guy - all my friends & colleagues whose systems are being maintained by me have been breathing down my neck regarding the V2 updates malfunction. Thank God for little graces like V3.

(. . . . thanks to you, too for nudging me towards V3.)

You are most welcome. Maybe you can try nodlogin on V2, it should work, according to its creator.

Coincidentally, I did install NodLogin 9.6 on one of my Client's system running NOD32 2.70.39 (was feeling too lazy to uninstall V2 and upgrade to V3.) To my surprise, NodLogin checked into the server and updated the V2 with a valid 'Username' and 'Password.' However, this Client had to wind up and leave for the day - therefore, I was unable to check whether V2 updates its signatures definitions after being fixed with NodLogin (will report back on this at the earliest.)

uninstall the nsane 2.2 fix and start using nodlogin 9.6, it's the best by far

use the Guide by kotaxor on how to setup nodlogin

Archived