Family Guy Request

nsane

anyone have a screenshot of the "evil monkey from the closet" in the episode where he's rolling the joint on what's his names bed, listening to slow ride? :lol: thinking of changing my avatar...

a video clip would be even better, so i can make an animated one :D

edit: evil monkey*

• Replies 22
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justice4all

search in limewire "evil monkey family guy" and there's a video 3MB, called "Family Guy - Evil Monkey Explained"

but i want the exact scene where he's rolling the joint, laying on the bed, and listening to slow ride in the headphones...can't find it any where :lol:

edit: it's the episode where the older son, forget his name, is being chased by the prison excapey. they end up moving to hickville, alabama in the witness protection program...

edit2: To live and die in Dixie - 11/15/01 - so it should be on DVD :D

well, it seems i was wrong on the episode name. turns out he right episode is "Model Misbehavior", episode 10 of season 4 :\

the one playing on adult swim right now ;)

edit: it's not on dvd yet, but i found a good hdtv source on emule. since the scene is in the first 5-10 mins of the show i should be able to capture it using the vlc emule plugin and not have to download squat ;)

well, it seems i was wrong on the episode name. turns out he right episode is "Model Misbehavior", episode 10 of season 4 :\

the one playing on adult swim right now ;)

edit: it's not on dvd yet, but i found a good hdtv source on emule. since the scene is in the first 5-10 mins of the show i should be able to capture it using the vlc emule plugin and not have to download squat ;)

How did u get the VLC emule plugin to work? Cause VLC is on version 0.8.2 while the plugin was made for 0.7.2. And acording to the site, VLC only enables plugins that are written specifically for the current version.. So technically, a 0.7.2 plugin shouldnt work for 0.8.2 VLC. :D

http://www.emule-project.net/faq/part_file...tm#CheckInstall

nsane, u can't change your avatar. You've had a spinning one for as long as I can remember, back when u had the dradle (i believe that was you at least?)

it was a bong...

zbong9qq.gif

...but, hopefully, the monkey's fingers will be spinning around a bud as it falls on the rolling paper :huh: ^_^

he's just licking that piece of shit....... nothing that special :P

But its pretty cool... Hell, its a change at least ;)

well he never actually smokes it, i could have him breaking up the bud? but he's placing the bag back into the box during that, so i'd have to do some overlaying to hide it and, well, i'm just lazy ;)

but that scene is funny as shit, if you saw it you'd wanna make one too ;)

infact, ill make a clip here in a sec :P

Haha that's so cool. I love his headphones ;)

But damn that makes me wish we got season 4 Family Guy over here in Australia. I saw a couple eps of seasons 1, 2 + 3 while I was over there a few months ago, and bought the first 3 seasons full DVDs when I got back.

And I can't be assed downloading the eps so I'll just wait >_>

Archived