Adobe photoshop connecting to internet problem

stringy

Over the weekend i uninstalled cs5 totally , as i wanted to try cs6. I used Total Uninstall and ran ccleaner first. Downloaded and installed cs6, but when i arrived at signing in with Adobe id , i kept getting unable to connect to internet or your internet is not connected.I did use a patch on cs5 and checked my hosts, but they look fine, What do i do now ,what did patch do, how to reverse it :unsure:

Could some nsane pirate ,please help me :)

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the original hosts file;-

http://www.mediafire...eiu3kk1qeqi86ea

Thanks for the quick reply as i see your busy solving 3 other problems as well :D

but as i mentioned my hosts are fine thats why im baffled :unsure: i would have thought they would have been changed , but apparently not

would something else have been changed?

thanks

when i arrived at signing in with Adobe id , i kept getting unable to connect to internet or your internet is not connected.

Would you be able to post the Adobe link where you have the internet connection issue. I, too do have an account with them. ;)

when i arrived at signing in with Adobe id , i kept getting unable to connect to internet or your internet is not connected.

Would you be able to post the Adobe link where you have the internet connection issue. I, too do have an account with them. ;)

Thanks, but it will be later today

your help appreciated

RocketMan,

Just to let you know problem solved. I diabled comodo fully AV HIPS Firewall (actually gave me a warning about adobe,when i first tried installing?).

Still would not connect , it then dawned on me to check LAN settings,unchecked proxy , and BOOM,connection.

Thanks for assistance offered :showoff:

ps thanks speedy57

Posted Image

Archived