A hacking movie coming soon - "Reboot"

Iamsuper

Strange to know but yes there is a movie coming soon thats has a story line completely on hacking.

Written and Directed by Joe Kawasaki, and Produced by Sidney Sherman, the film stars a bevy of hot up-and-coming actors including Emily Somers (Gabriele Muccino’s upcoming “Playing the Field”), Travis Aaron Wade (“War of the Worlds”), Martin Copping (Australian series “Neighbours”), Sonalii Castillo (“NCIS”), and Janna Bossier (Slipnot’s “Vermilion”). Reboot” is a co-production of Sherman’s production shingle, Rosa Entertainment, and Kawasaki’s Jan-Ken-Po Pictures; and the filmmakers are aiming for international film festivals like Cannes, Locarno and Toronto, as well as distribution via the internet.

You can read about it and watch the trailer here : Reboot – Hacker Movie coming soon

So what do we think then ... ?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks interesting. Hopefully another film to add to my collection :)

PS "Hackers" is also a great film.

edit

I thought the name rang bells here is Reboot The old TV series.

I don't see how this new group can take the orignal name? - with all the drama going off at the min in this world, they probs be forced to changed name?

Micah J Berman

Looks shitty and low budget. no offense. They need to remake war games, the original of course just seems like shit nowadays but was awesome when it came out.

Archived