Site & Forum Updates

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngThought it was a good idea to let everyone know of some updates that have happened (and more that are planned) for nsane.down and nsane.forums.

First off with regards to nsane.down we have update the search function (it now searches both nsane.down and nsane.forums siultaneously to find exactly what you are looking for!). We also added a report function to make it easier to notify us of problems with listings. Some minor changes and bug fixes have also been performed. Some changes to the layout are planned and we hope to have these completed before the end of Q3.

With regards to nsane.forums we have updated the forums to the latest version and made some minor changes to some settings. In the future we hope to add another forum skin and perhaps an arcade.

As always feedback is much appreciated.

• Replies 9
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm, what about new skins? :sun:

SacredCultivator

@Marik: Hehe Lite did say:

"In the future we hope to add another forum skin and perhaps an arcade."

hmm, must of missed that part :)

This reminds me that I need to bug the company I purchased the themes for the last forum. They weren't compatible with the the newer IPB software, so they were busy recompiling the code to make it work. it's been a while since I last checked their site... I'll do so now.

• 3 weeks later...
This reminds me that I need to bug the company I purchased the themes for the last forum. They weren't compatible with the the newer IPB software, so they were busy recompiling the code to make it work. it's been a while since I last checked their site... I'll do so now.

Just an update. The site has since closed down, but I have managed to track down a few of the existing members who had the copy of the last release of the theme we used to have before. This is a working version for the most recent release of IPB and I should have it back up, as it was taken down last time :o

Archived