The Dark Knight

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

Just got back from it and I'm glad that I bought the tickets early because it was PACKED!

I f*cking loved it and let me say that I only became a Batman fan after Batman Begins, which was also my first Batman movie. Nolan is truly a great director and will be considered one of the best by the time he's done. The storyline was great and the way everything was set up, I was never bored. It was great to see the internal struggle of Batman throughout the movie while the Joker is creating chaos throughout Gotham City. The action scenes were a blast and the chase scene was definitely the best. The ending was great and definitely has me pumped for the next movie. If Nolan and his brother team up for every movie from now on, I'll definitely be there to watch them.

The acting was terrific. Christian Bale is back and great like last time. Katie Holmes has been replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes and she does a much better job than Katie Holmes. Aaron Eckhart is slowly becoming one of my favorite actors and he does not disappoint. Gary Oldman is back to play Jim Gordon and does a great job. Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman are back and they play their parts just right. I hope Michael Caine sticks around for the next Batman movie because he's great.

Heath Ledger deserves a paragraph. Not just because of his untimely death, but because his last finished role is amazing. He has created quite possibly one of the best if not THE best villain of all time. He plays The Joker perfectly. The Joker is definitely playful but also incredibly dangerous. His lines are great and Heath delivers them perfectly. Heath did everything to make The Joker a great villain - the voice,the laugh, the idea of him looking like Alex from A Clockwork Orange. He truly looks scary and I would probably be afraid of him if I was a little kid. He definitely deserves a posthumous Oscar. This is the role that everyone will remember him for, more because it was his last role, but also because it was his greatest. RIP

I would definitely recommend this movie because I feel like going back to the theaters to watch it again and very few movies have had that effect.

The best movie so far and possibly of the year. It is now in my top 10 favorite movies - 10/10

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, after you just said, now I really CAN'T WAIT to see IT!!!! :D

Rudeboy2025

Well don't bash me if you don't like it lol Just my opinion, might not be your flick. Plus it's 2 & 1/2 hours long.

no no, i LOVE batman, it was my fav cartoon :D....i just loved batman begins, and i can't wait to see this one :D :spank:...just as my m8 returns from the us, we're going to see this

Rudeboy2025

It has dethroned The Godfather on IMDb. It'll probably go down but I don't think any other movie has reached #1 since The Godfather.

• 1 month later...

Archived