Installing Mac OS X Lion 10.7 in Windows Using Virtualbox

Micah J Berman

Micah J Berman

First you need to ensure your computer fits the requirements.

Click start, or the start orb.

RIGHT Click "Computer" or "My Computer"

Click the "Properties" label and make sure your computer meets or exceeds what i will write.

REQUIREMENTS

Intel CPU

Windows XP, Vista, or 7

2gb of RAM (also known as MEMORY)

Those are the only requirements for this procedure.

Unit - 1 - Downloading the Mac Operating System

First this is not piracy if you download the link i will provide. However you MUST download bittorrent or utorrent.

Download iAtkos L1M http://kat.ph/iatkos...1-t5863900.html by clicking the magnet button. If your browser asks for confirmation on anything just click yes or ok.

Install virtual box while you wait for this download to proceed at http://download.virt...0-76836-Win.exe

Unit - 2 - Creating the Virtual Computer.

Open up Virtual Box and click the button that says "NEW".

Hit "Next" and proceed to see the OS selection, go down to Mac OSX Server 64bit. Proceed to next.Next select the amount of memory you can give it. 1064mb is recommended. Proceed to next.

Now Select the hard disk as a "Startup disk" and select Create a new disk. Proceed to next.

Keep the disk as a VDI and proceed next.

Keep it dynamically allocated, do not change this. Proceed to next.

125gb of storage is enough to last the operating system, but being dynamically allocated just means it takes up room on your hard drive without using up space to make a hard drive file so ensure that the hard drive is not allocated too much storage room.

Now create the machine.

Unit - 3 - Setting up the mac

Right click your newly created mac machine and click settings.

Under the tab that says "System" deselect "Enable EFI (special OSes only)".

Proceed to the "Storage" tab.

Now you need to know wherever you saved your iATKOS torrent download.

Under IDE Controller you should see something that says "Empty", Click on that and proceed to the DVD Icon and select "Choose a virtual CD/DVD file".

Find your saved iATKOS file and select it.

Now Save and Close.

Unit - 4 - Booting and Installing Your Mac Machine.

When your machine starts up wait for the language selection to appear and click whatever language you prefer.

Proceed to next.

Click continue.

Click Agree.

Now stop, look at the bar that appears, click utilities, and click disk utilities.

On the right hand corner select your disk. Go to erase (don't worry this effects absolutely NOTHING)

Name the box that says "untitled" "Mac" and click erase. When finished exit the disk utility and STOP again.

Click on the disk you named "Mac" and go over to "CUSTOMIZE".

Make sure you check EVERYTHING that's checkable. if you can only choose one thing to check, just randomly select or leave it alone.

Click OK and Continue. Now wait till your mac starts up!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure you check EVERYTHING that's checkable. if you can only choose one thing to check, just randomly select or leave it alone.

Umm.... Hackintosh's are very very temperamental. You can not haphazardly "check everything or randomly select" You have to actually look at the settings and see what you have compared to the installation options. You need to make sure you have the right boot loader installed. You need to make sure you are using the correct kernel for the processor you have. Make sure you have the right drivers installed .

First this is not piracy if you download the link i will provide. However you MUST download bittorrent or utorrent.

Yes it is very much piracy to have an installer of an operating system you did not pay for.

I can tell you 15 ways to break an installation of Hackintosh by not doing doing installation steps in a proper manner.

Micah J Berman

it's not piracy, macintosh is linux distro and the project i linked to pays royalties. and you obviously did not understand that this is for beginners therefore i do not elaborate on certain aspects.

• 7 months later...

Umm.... Hackintosh's are very very temperamental. You can not haphazardly "check everything or randomly select" You have to actually look at the settings and see what you have compared to the installation options. You need to make sure you have the right boot loader installed. You need to make sure you are using the correct kernel for the processor you have. Make sure you have the right drivers installed .

Yes it is very much piracy to have an installer of an operating system you did not pay for.

I can tell you 15 ways to break an installation of Hackintosh by not doing doing installation steps in a proper manner.

I agree with nuthut

A) Go try this on AMD and will not be so lucky, Hackintosh are not as easy as you describe the best way for a install and leave kinda option is Nawcom ModCD/ ModUSB and then then you have to work out some kinks, Some i7's only boot with cpus=1

B) Again correct, you have to actually pay for this on itunes and I am sure, in Apples agreement its meant to be installed on and Apple device.

Archived