Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.16

KilJaden

Mozilla Firefox - faster, more secure, easier to use and sporting a new look, this latest Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation. Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform. It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows.

Release Notes

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0.0.16/releasenotes/

Download

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0.0.16/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%202.0.0.16.exe

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw this on their ftp, but i thought it was only a joke or something like that, why still release updates for 2.0, when all it's users switched to 3.0

i saw this on their ftp, but i thought it was only a joke or something like that, why still release updates for 2.0, when all it's users switched to 3.0

Maybe since your bold statement isn't true :)

As far as i know the Mozilla Foundation stated they will keep on realeasing security updates for de 2.x series for at least until november. This way they wanna help people with some incompatibilities issues with the 3.x series the one with kaspersky antivirus / internet security 2009 is the most common known.

i have noticed firefox 3 to be a tad unstable at times resulting in multiple restarts.......didn't have as many problems back when i had 2.0.0.14

might as well check this one out and see what happens

lol, i haven't encountered any problems ever since the install

could be noscripts fault lol who knows

just screws up on youku, tudou, etc. at times........weird

Archived