The most beautiful eye I have ever seen

rudrax

• Replies 22
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what kind of pic was that..is that a very large one? it is not loading in my browser..edit it and send a small one of it

• Administrator

That's nothing in front of this:

Posted Image

Eye of the sauron. Game, set and match. :P

hey, you guys, I will kick your butts :spank: This thread is for beautiful eyes and you guys making it horrible one.

Eyes mostly creep me out in pocs. O.o

The first one's HOT though. :P

Eyes mostly creep me out in pocs. O.o

The first one's HOT though. :P

you are lake of one eye BTW :tooth:

RadioActive

@OP, I'm not sure if the reflection in her eyes ruins the photo or makes it even more beautiful..

hmmm....

nobody posted this all time famous and critically acclaimed Magazine Cover , all famous for , well see the image and you shall know --

Posted Image

Posted Image

“Afghan Girl” is easily the most recognized National Geographic photo ever (It appeared on the June 1985 cover of the magazine). Her piercing, green eyes staring intently into the camera became a symbol of the conflict in Afghanistan in the 1980’s, and the plight of refugees from around the world. It wasn’t until 2002 that “Gula” was finally located, still living in Afghanistan. She remembered being photographed, but had no idea just how famous her portrait had become.

if somebody wants to know more about this , --- http://thepowerofthefrontcover.wordpress.com/1985/06/28/1985-the-afghan-girl-the-national-geographic-2/

ok , this image cannot be classified as beautiful , but its a hell lot of a more deeper and captivating .

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Muslim man begged for his life during the Gujarat riots on March 1, 2002.

the agony , desperation , helplessness , cry , asking for mercy and pity in these eyes is beyond words and hits you deep down inside .

stirs and shakes you .

just imagine - some one is about to kill him , and he is asking for his life ...!

:mellow:

Riots --- the ugly dirty gift of religion and politics ...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just had the most amazing procedure done. It's called OPHTHOGLOW and it can permanently
make your eyes more beautiful and keeps you looking young! It permanently implants a thicker Limbal Ring
around your eyes which is the circle around your iris that diminishes with
age. I did it after finding out that a
thicker Limbal Ring makes you look younger, more attractive and also enhances
the color of your eyes to make them stand out more. The procedure only takes about 15 minutes per
eye and is painless. One very happy
customer

Archived