Erase files from your HD

shought

I moved some posts out of the Deletion Programs topic into this... Since you guys didn't get the message lol :rofl:

You can continue to talk about this subject here :rofl:

Subject: Which program to use to erase files from your HD without a trace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try using Your Uninstaller! 2008 and CCleaner, I'm very satisfied with them :rofl:
You could try 'Evidence Eliminator 6.01', if you discover 'Your Uninstaller! 2008' unable to delete your files. Anyways welcome to the forums, rockyzor - have a good one.
A answer:

Making a partition for compromissed data, and reformating it for erase informations, Do it can be a good solution???

Advanced thanks! :D

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evidence Eliminator is REALLY old. I remember using it when I first knew about Adware.

I still think its rogueware.. As in does more harm than good.

I left it to do something on my PC which took over 24 hours and when it finished 32 hours in.. It froze.

lal krishna

Check dis out.

http://dban.sourceforge.net/

I use a CD from Webroot, bootable,you get to choose the method(whether fast/secure)

Evidence Eliminator is REALLY old. I remember using it when I first knew about Adware.

I left it to do something on my PC which took over 24 hours and when it finished 32 hours in.. It froze.

Yeah, everything what you mentioned was true, but all that is a thing of the past. The new V6 is simply mind blowing - it doesn't try to phone home like its predecessor, the V5 did. It's also quite refined and swift - it would appeal to the 'Advanced User' for the sheer level of customization that it offers. It's not recommended for 'Noobs,' who may find the configuration most daunting (also the default settings are inappropriate.)

BTW, I've been regularly running Evidence Eliminator V6 on 2 laptops and 1 desktop with more than favorable results - it's easily become the leading 'Privacy Utility' in my systems.

A answer:

Making a partition for compromissed data, and reformating it for erase informations, Do it can be a good solution???

Advanced thanks! ;)

Latest 'Data Recovery Softwares' have the ability to recover data from one's system after; not only a single format, but also after multiple reformats.

To prevent data from getting compromised, I use 'Steganos Safe 2008 10.1.0.0 Revision 4708.' It can employ one or many more encrypted partitions for data storage @ highest level of encryption security imaginable. For more details, check the following URL:-

https://www.steganos.com/us/products/home-office/safe/overview/

Archived