Requesting help, Gilisoft disk encrypter.

Micah J Berman

Micah J Berman

So i downloaded a disk encrypter from gilisoft.... now my hard drive seems to be wiped. I used an extra alt character (alt+2+2) in the password, does that have anything to do with it?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i downloaded a disk encrypter from gilisoft.... now my hard drive seems to be wiped. I used an extra alt character (alt+2+2) in the password, does that have anything to do with it?

wow cool paswd dude

what does having a "cool" password have to do with anything?

Oh should I not say cool? sorry about that :)

What made you to use third party disk encrypter when there is built in encrypter if you are talking about windows operating system, I guess, it is there but I never used that, not needed too.

Now lets come to your problem. The encrypter you have downloaded from xilisoft, is that a beta/on development/unstable version?

Give the complete name of the tool and some screenshot of your problem here, then only any user using your thing would be able to help you.

Regards,

Micah J Berman

well 1. i found out how to solve the issue (took the hard drive out and edited the password to get rid of the third-party character on another computer). Also this software encrypts the disk so much better than the microsoft-based encryption and asks for a startup password upon boot (which was my problem since i used alt+2+2 which is this character ▬. and 2. thank you for helping and the software is actually from gilisoft xD http://www.gilisoft.com/downloads.htm

well 1. i found out how to solve the issue (took the hard drive out and edited the password to get rid of the third-party character on another computer). Also this software encrypts the disk so much better than the microsoft-based encryption and asks for a startup password upon boot (which was my problem since i used alt+2+2 which is this character ▬. and 2. thank you for helping and the software is actually from gilisoft xD http://www.gilisoft.com/downloads.htm

I am happie that you are solved..

And you know what, problems give us the opportunity to learn something new so I love problems. :)

SnakeMasteR

I always thought, that Gilisoft just makes crap, thanks for proving my point. :lol: :)

I always thought, that Gilisoft just makes crap, thanks for proving my point. :lol: :)

you may right, but you can't say it, till you put your hand in it :shit:

Micah J Berman

It's more than crap mate ;D

It's more than crap mate ;D

so what do you learn from this? you should learn that you have to check something which is unfamiliar to you before you deal some serious business with it.

Archived