Watch more than 1000 TV channels on your PC with VLC

satstorm

DoctorSkillz

mine didnt work. changed the location. since i have 64 bit. but it open vlc but no channels. i tested it with other channels it didnt work either

• Replies 33
  • Views 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not working for me at all! :( Followed the instructions exactly :(

Maybe the application is blocked by your firewall ?!

Nah, it was cause of the VLC location. Hardly any sports channel work and it's just like any other TV on PC crap IMO

Nah, it was cause of the VLC location. Hardly any sports channel work and it's just like any other TV on PC crap IMO

I tried many of these programs... For me, this one is simply the best works fine with my awful internet connexion !

I tried many of these programs... For me, this one is simply the best works fine with my awful internet connexion !

I'm not having problem with streaming, it's just that some channels, well most of the sports channels are dead.

Thanks, statstorm for the info. At the moment though, seems like the devs have a bit of work to do making it compatible with the latest version(s) of VLC. Also, from what I've read from the other members, is that it seems a bit of hit or miss at the moment.

Ok, so this is what I could find. Rtmpdump is written by a guy called AdviseThis. Apparently, the GUI frontend is by a guy called Mike.

Official thread - Forum.wiziwig.eu

Archived