Driver Genius Professional Edition 2011 not downloading files

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I've got a problem with Driver Genius 2011 Pro, it does not download driver files. It seems as it's not having internet connection, but no problem with my connection and I don't have any firewall. Any solution?

• Replies 7
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, guys! I've got a problem with Driver Genius 2011 Pro, it does not download driver files.

Looks like your drivers most up to date :)

It found drivers out of date, but when I start the download of them, nothing happens!

if you bought it go to support at http://www.driver-soft.com/support.html

Download server may be busy. Please use another download site and try again. Click on 'Options' icon ----> click on 'update' tab ----> Choose 'Download site 2' or other mirror server. Click 'OK' to save settings and download drivers again.

Thanks for the help. I've not bought it, just :pirate: it

grouchysmurf

I still use Driver Genius V 10. I just put it through its' paces and mine seemed to work just fine.

I agree with cmsdew, use a remover like Revo to completely remove all traces of your copy, then re-install.

Hi, guys! I've got a problem with Driver Genius 2011 Pro, it does not download driver files. It seems as it's not having internet connection, but no problem with my connection and I don't have any firewall. Any solution?

Did you check that Driver Genius Pro, is comparable to your hardware. Sometimes non-official software tend to have comparability issues, of updating softwares..I suggest go to your manufacturer website and check for your hardware updates...

Archived