Embarrass Yourself With This Online Multiplayer Piano

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

Multiplayer Piano lets you play a virtual piano with random strangers on the Web

Posted Image

I’ve never been able to play a piano due to a lack of money, space, and real skill. If you’re like me, you might want to direct your attention to the Multiplayer Piano, which lets you play a communal piano with random strangers on the Web.

Multiplayer Piano is a fascinating social music experiment website, with a virtual piano keyboard that you can play with either your mouse or computer keyboard. Your own cursor shows up with your location, and there’s no way to communicate with anyone aside from hitting the musical keys.

I sat in the most-populated "main lobby" with 29 players for a few minutes; some players put together three-part harmonies while others just hit random keys. There are also other piano-playing "rooms" too, like ones for "actual pianists" or music by Beethoven.

If you want to just mess around with the piano synth by yourself (and your friends), you can always open up another room and make it invisible to the other public rooms. I certainly would love to hear a musical collaboration by large group of people who really know what they are doing.

Can you play the piano? Leave a comment.

Posted Image View: Original Article

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

embarrrrrrrrrrassing..is that piano muted? no sound comming :drunk:

• Administrator

embarrrrrrrrrrassing..is that piano muted? no sound comming :drunk:

Disable adblocker/Ghostery or any such addon you have for that site.

Disable adblocker/Ghostery or any such addon you have for that site.

wow..I played alot..thanks :)

Archived