q:is nvidia boost and txaa going to be available on 500series

Rezurrection

Rezurrection

any tech head here who knows this stuff...i am sure about TXAA on driver update....but what about that gpu core boost...or thats just for 600 series architecture.....?????

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be so sure about TXAA....

From what I know, boost is only for 600s, and they said that Adaptive Vsync and FXAA is going to be available for all Geforces in a future driver update...

no word on TXAA....

Rezurrection

From what I know, boost is only for 600s, and they said that Adaptive Vsync and FXAA is going to be available for all Geforces in a future driver update...

no word on TXAA....

ok i know that also...about boost...but stil maybe, as owner of 500s, in some review of 680 today i read that TXAA will be in some next driver update....so just wondering...tnx anyway

no word on TXAA....

ok i know that also...about boost...but stil maybe, as owner of 500s, in some review of 680 today i read that TXAA will be in some next driver update....so just wondering...tnx anyway
Nvidia Kepler (600's) GPU's antialiasing is called TXAA (=16x MSAA)..So I think, Kepler should have some hardware feature for TXAA unlike 500's..So I guess, it is not possible to get TXAA feature with driver update..Well, this I only guess..my knowledge is not enough to give comment about nvidia's devine technology. :blink:

Archived