ALERT FOR KASPERSKY USERS !

dllhost

I know topic title might look like some kind of spam or something but is not !

Here's screenshot of what Kaspersky lab's doing against users which using pirated key

2d165a0.jpg

And here's what KIS (I don't know how KAV works) when u click "Virus activity review" in the Update section

/?hl=pl&link=viruswatch&syst=Microsoft%20Windows%20XP%20Professional%20Dodatek%20Service%20Pack%203%20(build%202600)&pid=kis&version=8.0.0.357&hotfix=a.b&serial=07B4-0004CE-02B780BF&ktype=5&kcount=10&kcreat=2007-12-15&kexp=2009-03-18&kinst=2008-06-29

P.S-If I choosed wrong section pls move it to correct one but I beg u don't delete this thread !!

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry bout that !

It would be something like that (ofcourse I only translate the important thing)

Irregulary detected!

According to info in KL database you're not rightful owner of this license.

Your IP address:

Sorry bout that !

It would be something like that (ofcourse I only translate the important thing)

Irregulary detected!

According to info in KL database you're not rightful owner of this license.

Your IP address:

They killed Kenny! You bastards!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'd just say: 'Go to hell Kaspersky!'.

If they are recording those IP's and are actually intending to do something with them, most of you guys probably won't be safe anymore ;) Guess you'll have to go with Eset :P Not a very smart marketing move, even though pirates don't pay, they do report viruses and help make a product better, they add to the popularity of a product too, since a lot of pirates are the people that understand which AV's are good and which are not and they give their opinion about it. Bad advertisement for Kaspersky ;) You guys here almost got me to try Kaspersky, but this is a nono for me ;)

Another reason to use my Kaspersky 2009 trial reset crack. ;)

If they are recording those IP's and are actually intending to do something with them, most of you guys probably won't be safe anymore :D Guess you'll have to go with Eset ;) Not a very smart marketing move, even though pirates don't pay, they do report viruses and help make a product better, they add to the popularity of a product too, since a lot of pirates are the people that understand which AV's are good and which are not and they give their opinion about it. Bad advertisement for Kaspersky ;) You guys here almost got me to try Kaspersky, but this is a nono for me ;)

You have right! I just want that only advnced warez users could use pirated keys - so no easy "thepiratebayit" etc. Because of that there is so much trouble.

I hope they will not use ip agains users, especially in most countries you can't be sued only by using ip address... but in my country everything is possible so I probably change ip & av ;/

I think getright had something like that too..

And what they do with ip's ?

not sure what they did only said "your ip has been recorded and is gonna be sent........" don't be worried i don't remember much of that i think getright did that because each time it checked for new versions or whatever it send you to the page where it gave you a WARNING because somehow it found out it had a patch/key and that's it just tellin you it is illegal and stuff like your IP but you just had to block getright from updates and do it manual.. but for this i dont know... be careful on what you do ;) :frusty: alot of people in a forum like along time ago had that problem that's how i know.

**PS: i think they do that to scare you.... but still be on the safe side and switch to eset or something.**

not sure what they did only said "your ip has been recorded and is gonna be sent........" don't be worried i don't remember much of that i think getright did that because each time it checked for new versions or whatever it send you to the page where it gave you a WARNING because somehow it found out it had a patch/key and that's it just tellin you it is illegal and stuff like your IP but you just had to block getright from updates and do it manual.. but for this i dont know... be careful on what you do ;) :P alot of people in a forum like along time ago had that problem that's how i know.

**PS: i think they do that to scare you.... but still be on the safe side and switch to eset or something.**

They record your ip only in specific situation - not always coz this is against the rules the created ;) I stay with KIS and see what gonna happen...

Edit I have nfo from inside of KL...

They making somekind of a map of most pirated locations so in the future the keys from that "Blacklisted country" will be checked even more.

Altough I think this is stupidity it's not my decision...

Archived