Mediafire

rudrax

Hey is there any way to save files in my mediafire account without uploading..?..I mean, I get a file in the web and I want to save it in my mediafire account directly without downloading and then uploading to mediafire..Can't I just transfer files web to web..?

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look like remote upload ? if file already on MF and you want to save to ur MF , just click save file ,

but if another host to MF i think you can't ,

Nope you can't do that just like sebangzat said you can save it if it's on MF but you need to download it then upload it if it's on another host

yes you true , nightwolf , try to use mirror site , likes uploadmirrors.cc then use remote upload , sometimes they can remote from MF but name in MF is ( / ) you can change it to namefile u remote , example , u remote upload file "nsane.rar" from MF using uploadmirrors.cc , after success remote file on mF name is "/" you can change it , on ur mediafire account to "nsane.rar" n try to download ur file .this works or not .

Sometimes file is broken , sometimes file success to open ,,

i hope u understand i wrote above , sorry for my bad english , i'm indonesian

yes you true , nightwolf , try to use mirror site , likes uploadmirrors.cc then use remote upload , sometimes they can remote from MF but name in MF is ( / ) you can change it to namefile u remote , example , u remote upload file "nsane.rar" from MF using uploadmirrors.cc , after success remote file on mF name is "/" you can change it , on ur mediafire account to "nsane.rar" n try to download ur file .this works or not .

Sometimes file is broken , sometimes file success to open ,,

i hope u understand i wrote above , sorry for my bad english , i'm indonesian

yeah I understand buddy..thanks for your effort..

Moved to Filesharing Chat

use embedupload.com

enter your login data

File size limit 200mb

Moved to Filesharing Chat

use embedupload.com

enter your login data

File size limit 200mb

thnks

yes @anuraag embedupload is the best one mirror site :) . another site . uploading.to ,

ur welcome @rudrax :) ..

@babelpatcher yes i know hahaha .. nice to meet u friend :P

• 1 month later...

Archived