Firetune 1.2.0

bearoninternet

bearoninternet

FirefoxLustreGelb.gif

marker_rect.gifFireTune for Firefox v1.xmarker_rect.gif Easy and fast tweaking and optimization of Mozilla Firefox v1.x / 2.x / 3.x - more browsing speed at a single mouseclick only.

I highly recommend this one. Imo it should even be on nsane.down. Make sure to backup our old settings first though (easily done by same app).

Changes:

v1.2 - June 23rd 2008 - Ready for Firefox 3.x

• Updated to support Firefox 3.x

- download -

- homepage -

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I somehow feel it worked...thnx a ton!!! ;)

like faster fox?

As said in another topic about this: I've been using FasterFox and tried using this together with FireFox and saw no speed improvement. So either they do the same thing or FasterFox is better :welcome:

As said in another topic about this: I've been using FasterFox and tried using this together with FireFox and saw no speed improvement. So either they do the same thing or FasterFox is better :welcome:

Same to me :P

Both Faster fox and firetune tweak firefox settings, use Tweak Network (a firefox add-on) and you can see the setting they both tweaks, basically the Max Connection, Max Connection Per Server, Max persistence Connection Per server, pipelining and so on.....

When you use faster fox, it will tweak to a set of setting, and when you use firetune, it will set to another set of setting.

Use which ever you think is fast and leave it as it is, no need to use both....

You want faster firefox, try not to remove Cookies (some which are good), internet history and internet cache. All can be set in firefox option.

With either fasterfox or firetune, you should have excellent browsing speed and web loading.

If you want faster than that, get higher internet speed from your ISP.

I notice no difference when I use fasterfox.

They probably both do the same, only they do it different :welcome: Like FasterFox select 50 as a value and FireTune selects 48 or something! :P

Archived