NSANSE SAVED MY LIFE!

Virauge

This is not a lie. When I worked tech support for Compaq, I had a call where I simply could not fix this lady's computer. Sadly for me, she was a voodoo priest. I had a hex put on me where the seven angels of death were coming to take my soul. I was scared, for years I hardly slept, endless nights I laid in bed awake, dreading the frightful night when I would be taken away be the angels of death.

I soon buried my life in video games, to forget and avoid the horrifying thoughts. In late 2007 I started playing a game called Call of Duty 4. It's strategic usefulness became apparent to me. I would use this game to train my mental alertness, to save my own soul from the angels of death. I was recruited by a clan, UTDM (Ultimate Team Death Match), which nsane was a part of. He showed me the ropes, how to be skillful, yet deceptive. After improving greatly, I knew that skill alone would not save my life.

One night, I broke down, in tears, weeping like a 9 year old school girl to nsane. I told him my curse. Like a true savior he helped, to the best of his knowledge. he explained that sometimes you not only need skill, you need some self-created luck. I asked how, I am not a man of great luck. He responded not by words, but with a simple file called "yourwelcome.rar." This was in fact the answer I was looking for, something to include with my skill learned from Call of Duty 4. What is better than an automatic weapon? An automatic pistol. I now have the means to dominate on Call of Duty 4. No more dying for me which enabled me to gain more time to learn strategic way to save my own soul.

The night finally came, the seven angels of death came for me. Their sight was terrifying. I almost quivered in a corner, just awaiting my fate. Then I realized the gift from this man, no, savior, "use the program, you will pwn." I instantly, without a second thought, hit "p" and unloaded a full clip into the oncoming horror. After the smoke cleared from the barrel of my digital gun, and the dust settled, there I stood, alive. Seven angels of death were laying one behind the other, riddled with bullets from my M9.

I stand before you today, recollecting an event that changed my life, no, gave me a life, thanking nsane for everything I have. This man is not only a man, but a savior. Nsane, I am blessed to call you a friend, but we all know you are much more. I owe you my life.

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....that's creepy :P

ok....that's creepy :P

Ummm...the only way a voodoo priest has power over you is when you allow them to...or counter power like from the now canonized nsane...he is now "saint nsane": patron saint of the voodoo cursed...oh yea that's right, one has to be dead to get a sainthood...never mind.... forget my crazy rambling talk :dance2:

• 4 months later...

Archived