IPS Driver error?

shought

Hey guys, just wanted to ask what was going on for some time? Only thing i got was the IPS driver error for about five days. I was able to access the lofi version of the forums, but couldn't get into the software chat area from there.

Would someone explain? Tyvm!

ps, the box that shows the smileys and the Insert: stuff is being shown incorrectly(1440x900). Just to let you know :dunno:

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolt_Gundam510
Hey guys, just wanted to ask what was going on for some time? Only thing i got was the IPS driver error for about five days. I was able to access the lofi version of the forums, but couldn't get into the software chat area from there.

Would someone explain? Tyvm!

ps, the box that shows the smileys and the Insert: stuff is being shown incorrectly(1440x900). Just to let you know :D

yea i know i was going to post the daily p2p news one day then the ISP driver error sign came up for some strange reason.

Marik told me in a pm that this might have something to do with some country's IPs since he didn't have the problem, but other people did. Well anyways it's solved now, except for the bug i earlier told about.

Was an error in the database, was fixed some hours ago :D

Great job Lite! ;)

Guessing you did it?

Strange - did not come across this problem (hope it's really resolved and doesn't affect other folks.)

Archived