I'm stalin, who are you?

Guest tensegg

• Replies 33
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudeboy2025

I'm George W. Bush :yes:

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

SacredCultivator

Slobodan Milosevic

Sadly, you're not one of the smarter dictators! After having scores of innocent Muslims murdered, instead of leaving them where they lay where they couldn't be traced back to you, you have them carted back to police headquarters and virtually bury them in you back garden for anyone to find! Find them they did along with a long paper trail all pointing at you as the cause of their untimely deaths. You are now on trial for being so damn stupid where you're conducting your own defence! Face it! You're f**ked!

Hussein.jpg

Oh dear. You're in prison now so the people of Iraq no longer need to worry that you you'll to make them disappear... They are far too busy being worried about being blown up by terrorists or shot by Americans now! :P

Hussein.jpg

Oh dear. You're in prison now so the people of Iraq no longer need to worry that you you'll to make them disappear... They are far too busy being worried about being blown up by terrorists or shot by Americans now! :P

I got the same :P

Oh god Lite.... Ur avatar...

Its technically hasnt changed!! Its still a monkey....

But damn...

Mao here....not even was a dictator, damn

edit - no monkey anymore lite?...orang utan?

Oh god Lite.... Ur avatar...

Its technically hasnt changed!! Its still a monkey....

But damn...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahahahaha :P ,He got high again but from the look of it he did to much this time.hahahahaha

LemonHead2089
Tony fucking blair

me too :P

• Administrator
Hahahahahaha :lol: ,He got high again but from the look of it he did to much this time.hahahahaha

Theres actually a different story behind this one.... but i cant be bothered telling you :lol:

Theres actually a different story behind this one.... but i cant be bothered telling you :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

SliverSamuel

Blair.jpg

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

I'm a nice guy huh? :lol: :lol:

Blair.jpg

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

I'm a nice guy huh? :lol:  ;)

damn, that's cold, he isn't really THAT bad is he?! trust me, Clinton did WAY more shit than Bush and Blair combined, then tried to cover it up. yet, that's who the Bush haters look up to, him and sillary :lol: atleast Bush and Blair tell us when they're ganna kick someone's ass, anyone remember the whole scandal where they caught one of Clinton's staff removing 'bad' pages from reports before submitted them for evaluation? :lol:

i suppose, if Clinton had gone public with everything, the people would be Bushing him right now. for anyone who doesn't believe me, just look at the Black Hawk Down inncodent, that was one of the things Clinton tried to cover up. you'll notice we didn't hear about that entire confilct until the BUSH admin. made the reports public, 7 years later...

my point being, don't judge someone but what you hear from the media. they CAN'T know everything, things could be ALOT worse, the clinton thing is a GOOD example. plus the fact they're allowed to say what the hell they feel like. however true, sladerous, or defamatory it may be ;)

sorry, for kinda ranting, i'm just a really political person...

Really? I always thought Clinton was better than Bush... but then, I never really liked Bush in the first place...

SliverSamuel
Really? I always thought Clinton was better than Bush... but then, I never really liked Bush in the first place...

You are a democrat huh?

not really... im sorta in the neutral gray area. Not democrat nor republican. :lol:

Why don't we make a poltical section?

1. Not really the place on this type of forum, i.e software, hardware etc...

2. It can get out of hand VERY easily. All it takes is 2 people to come to a disagreement and all hell breaks loose.

3. You can, sort of, have a political debate (as far as I'm concerned) in a post that is in some degree political. If, for example, a news article was posted with regards to another Bill Clinton/Lewinsky scandal - and people wanted to express how their views are (politically speaking) it should be alright as long as it didn't get out of hand. Obviously, posting about politics in the latest "ATI Released" thread will earn you a slap.

We're pretty relaxed here, but be in no doubt... If someone starts posting nonsense or harrassing other members, there will be consequences.

So far, in all news reported stories that have been posted it has been 99.9% fine... and for that we thank you.

Archived