Firefox 3 Guinness World Record

che_gt

The official download day link is this: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/?p=downloadday

That's not true - check this (we're double posting) :P

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12023&view=findpost&p=57843

That was because they were preparing the site, which happened just after you posted the answer in the other post check the link now :D

• Replies 56
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah at the time of posting that comment, their web page was under construction and your link was

connecting to V2.0.0.14 which I downloaded thrice!!!! Fortunately, your link as well as both of mine continue to be valid and there are probably many more such official links as Sonar & I were discussing in post # 31.

asianman6924

Damn!!! friggin 8 million almost 9 million download!!! that's unbelievable!!!! lol imagine what kind of super-server they were running to handle all that traffic!!! that' s 375,000 downloads an hour! i wish i had that server!!!

Damn!!! friggin 8 million almost 9 million download!!! that's unbelievable!!!! lol imagine what kind of super-server they were running to handle all that traffic!!! that' s 375,000 downloads an hour! i wish i had that server!!!

It's most likely, well for sure, not just one server :D I think no one could even imagine one server handling +/- 100 requests a SECOND! :P

asianman6924

Archived