Front Page Down?

Mo Husen

• Replies 72
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grouchysmurf

Just popping in....I had no troubles.

Tried it from all ways including 46.249.52.43 into my browser.

Everything works.

I also could not access 46.249.52.43 until I disabled Peerblock.

After that I re-started Peerblock and loaded latest list and all was well :s

Is this computer you're using at school a laptop?

If so does it work when you use your laptop outside of school?

No, it's a desktop.

I can't get to the link on this page unless Tor is enabled either:

I think it's a problem with my network but that's out of my hands. It's just weird because usually when a site is blocked, it will display a page that says it is blocked. Stupid school internet.

Stay calm, it's not a problem with your computer and I think it is not problem with this site. The site IP is 46.249.52.43 and it will be blocked by some antimalware programs like Malware Bytes Anti Malware 1.60.1.1000 if the IP blocking ( Protection => Start malicious website blocking when protection module starts). Uncheck this, close browser and restart MBAM. If there are more problems, see the Windows firewall settings and restore these to default settings.

That didn't work. I don't see anything wrong with the firewall settings, but then again, I don't know what to look for. My friend said something about packets (?)

EDIT: Fixed. Malwarebytes' was the issue. Apparently, it takes awhile for the changes to take effect.

So it is that this site is Blacklisted (IP 46.249.52.43) like malware site. I tell MBAM and support services, they know and examine why this page (IP) is listed here.

At the moment, though they offer one solution, put it in the page (IP) into the ignore list, but it does not work.

Turn out only on the IP control, only this works, but it takes a little while when it takes effeckt.

You need exit all browsers and mbam or restart PC , this is better.

It is not impossible that some other antimalware program may block this IP too.

Posted Image

So it is that it is Blacklisted IP 46.249.52.43 like malware site. I said, MBAM and support services, they know and examine why this page (IP) is listed here.

At the moment, though, they offer one solution, put it in the page (IP), ignore list, but it does not work.

Turn out only on the IP control, only this works, but it takes a little while when it takes effeckt.

You need all browsers and mbam permanently exit or restart PC , this is better. It is not impossible that some other antimalware program may block this IP.

Posted Image

I don't know that it doesn't work, it just might take awhile to load the changes. It might even take a restart.

How to add website IP to Malware Bytes Anti Malware ignore list?

Go to the website and if it is blocked by Malware Bytes Anti Malware (MBAM), do not close this site, but right-click to the MBAM icon on taskbar (bottom right), and You see there "Add to Ignorire List >". It is now black, not grey. Put mouse on it and select IP and click on it. Thats all. After some seconds You can open the page again and it will open correctly. You can see this IP in ignorire list now and You can turn on malicious site IP protection again.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for notifying us, we've contacted the host.

ROMANTICGUY50

I just tried to go to Nsane down and got no response. Also tried to ping it and it timed out

The frontpage is down for 'maintenance' ;)

ETA: 2 hours.

SacredCultivator

You're a liar, 2 hours, it's been 4 =P

Just kiddings with you, just patiently waiting on it to be back up.

ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival ;)

No liar, merely misinformed. :)

They're taking much longer than they should need to, I don't know what's going on... Let's hope it'll be back up before we have 24 hours of downtime.

Half of the internet is down today. Rapidshare and Depositfiles are undergoing maintenance. Pain in the ass. -.-

ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival ;)

No liar, merely misinformed. :)

They're taking much longer than they should need to, I don't know what's going on... Let's hope it'll be back up before we have 24 hours of downtime.

Yup still down. :(

Any word on why its gone down?

Archived