help on nodlogin 9.0

sharath

do you have to setup nod login always before updating or does it update the keys on its own????

new to nod and this forum, so help....

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you have to setup nod login always before updating or does it update the keys on its own????

Nodlogin, as far as i know, will get the new keys automatically, but sometimes there are no good keys and you have to wait for a day or two to get a new one. I'd recommend using Marsufix or Box4Ever fix, but it's your call.

How to get Marsufix?

http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=6815754

Go to the above link and download the 'Patch' this is the Marsufix version 2.3.

Works for both Eset Smart Security and Eset Anti-Virus version 3.0.657 and lower. Will probably still work on newer versions, but we can not be sure.

Escobarretje

You have to install nodlogin normally, then add it to your exclusions in ESET (so that it isn't detected as a virus). The also configure ESET with the scheduler to automatically run nodlogin.exe every hour, or 30 minutes.

That's all! Now nodlogin will be executed automatically, and is automatically downloading new keys for you and inserts them. I haven't had the problem with 'no keys in database' for over 3 months now :rolleyes:

Also, ESET will not see nodlogin as a virus now :rolleyes:

I haven't use NodLogin 9.2 yet, how much RAM it takes?

• 1 month later...
I haven't use NodLogin 9.2 yet, how much RAM it takes?

Latest version is 9.6 and I don't think it uses much RAM. It only searches for keys once in a while and puts them into ESET... Can't be much, can it?

Does the Marsufix work with 2.70.39 or just v3.x ?

Only with 3.x (You can get it from the frontpage)

For 2.7 the nsanefix is still working :welcome:

For 2.7 the nsanefix is still working :welcome:

Is it??

Can you categorically say that you have seen nsanes fix 2.2 update correctly to the latest definition update in the last couple of days?

I'm using it on 5 machines, and all are stuck on 3302 :wacko:

Ok, I've got a lot of patience with people that don't know some things, but this is starting to get annoying. Now I see it hasn't been posted in this topic yet, but you can't expect me to post it everywhere. The ESET trial servers are currently experiencing problems, that's why they probably don't handle a first come first server system anymore, but first 3.0 and then 2.7 so that is why you're updates are delayed. Of course I can not be 100% sure and it could be a problem with the fix, but if you want to be sure just uninstall the fix, uninstall NOD32, install NOD32, install the fix and that should solve any issues with it. Of course add it to the exclusions, I believe that is needed.

DenniZ posted this update server which is fully functional(for 3.x, don't know for 2.7): http://u49.eset.com/eset_eval

Archived