BitTorrent Pirates Go Nuts After TV Release Groups Dump Xvid

nsane.forums

I gotta say the first time I saw the releases on eztv I had a WTF moment, thinking someone uploaded P2P shyt :). After confirming they were scene, I DLd, tried and loved them.

On a side note, I would've also preferred the mkv container instead of mp4, but that's because I watch more anime than TV shows and because of my undying burning-with-the-heat-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for all things apple.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those having problems playing these files on their computers:

Video: CoreAVC Professional Edition 2.0

Audio: AC3 Filter 2.5b

I ran across this combo when having problems playing some MKV files on one of my 'older' 'puters.

Google for CoreAVC or search on a good torrent site. Ac3 is free. Core AVC allowed my older computer to play the videos without lag or hesitations with the audio in perfect sync when nothing else would do it.

VLC Media Player is up to version 2.0.3, but once in a while it won't handle the audio properly on a file here or there. CoreAVC+AC3+Media Player works for those.

IMHO

isepiq B)

Change is inevitable folks... I remember when everyone got in an uproar over the then 'new' ISO format.. It is gonna happen... Roll with it...

tv series should stay at avi files. dvd players and tvs will play avi files just find. not the other stuff. i consider the others for japanese anim.

we like to use tvs. yes i know i can hook a hdmi cable from the coomputer to the tv but thats not the point. besides they should jsut release both then.

House_maniac

tv series should stay at avi files. dvd players and tvs will play avi files just find. not the other stuff. i consider the others for japanese anim.

we like to use tvs. yes i know i can hook a hdmi cable from the coomputer to the tv but thats not the point. besides they should jsut release both then.

that would be the most stupid thing to do!x264 is better in quality and smaller in size i don't get it why you people are against it!its not bad guys get yourself a usb there are some tv which plays mp4 and mkv i know samsung one does! why penalize the whole scene because of a small portion of people?

• Administrator

Add to that, one can always convert it to DivX or XviD and get double the size and older format you want. I can understand people having older systems, but incase you have them, you can always convert.

The smartphone industry is moving so much ahead, you can't ask phone makers to concentrate more on cell phones, you just can't.

I'm saying again and again, the move is very late already. Personally, both DivX and XviD standard sucks compared to x264.

doesnt matter divx avi is what is supported. until others are it a stupid move. doesnt mater if one video format is better then the other its all about support in the end. the interstructure. nerds like us that can convert dont count. its what the masses of non nerds that count in the end.

Archived