MedifaFire - Slow Downloads

DJPrice

I've been using MF for a while now & I have found it to perform very well. Recently though when I've tried to download from there, the downloads go from 10kb/s-30kb/s, when my connection can reach 480kb/s. I've tried on many occasions & at different times, but always seem to be getting the same speed. Anyone else having this problem? It first happened to me around 2 weeks ago.

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been using MF for a while now & I have found it to perform very well. Recently though when I've tried to download from there, the downloads go from 10kb/s-30kb/s, when my connection can reach 480kb/s. I've tried on many occasions & at different times, but always seem to be getting the same speed. Anyone else having this problem? It first happened to me around 2 weeks ago.

Probably their connection/servers not being able to handle the load. People download more and more every day.

Well after doing some tests, it appears that my connection is probably also slightly to blame, but even running at 3mb the downloads shouldn't be so low. Will have to see if it improves.

DJPrice is right, mediafire is slowing down lately and I think it's due to the popularity of this fileshareserver.

Cheers ;)

Archived