Dream Act

PhelonOne87

PhelonOne87

The DREAM Act is a bill that will allow immigrant high school students to attend college and become naturalized citizens in the United States. The DREAM Act will allow us to have the rights and freedoms that all Americans have.

Each year, 65,000 undocumented students graduate from high school, because K-12 education is a constitutional right. But these undocumented high school graduates have few opportunities. The DREAM Act, by giving educational opportunities to immigrant youth, will train the next generation for important jobs and skills. This will provide more opportunities for all Americans, and improve the quality of life for all communities.

Sign to support this cause.

http://www.petitiononline.com/dreamact/petition.html :lol: Please Pass It on To Other Forums time for change!!!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread topic may get ugly in other replies to the subject. please everyone. keep it clean or it will get closed in a heart beat.

illegal aliens come from many nations. some of the below covers them too. this is going to be basically illegal mexicans. (mexico has started to stop making it easy for their southern neighbors to cross into their lans now)

there is a problem with all this. first having mexican kids pickup at the border in a usa school bus to go to usa schools. (CA) what does this all do? second, its child abuse by libs allowing the laws to be broken. this has lead to the problem. freaken lib democrats making a slave worker group for lib big farmers and businesses. do you know that any mexican born outside of their nation has no rights in mexico? they finally let mexicans that where illegal and legally in the usa to vote in the mexican elections for the first time ever but only if they where legally born on mexican soil.

like typical hateful racism lib democrat tricks, they try to divide us and group us. yes, mexicans born in the usa should stay here and become usa citizens for they have no rights back in their parents homeland of mexico. if the illegals want to become usa citizens then they should be allowed too. if they want to work here there should be a program setup to allow it. but not something half azz to just keep this problem going another 40 freaken years.

trade between canada, usa and mexico has been good for all 3 nations and their people.

back on the illegal aliens using usa taxpayers money to go to college. please give me a break. i could not do that in their nation. mexico has very strict laws against non mexicans.

also, whatever country you are in you should teach your children that language. that means if in usa you should teach them english. its child abuse if you dont. making them second class citizens when you dont.

oh, no where is K-12 education is a constitutional right. speaking of the usa constitution not half back certain state ones that can be changed at anytime. any state that allows an illegal to go to usa school is breaking the federal law. stealing federal funds. if i or you lied on paperwork we would be in jail. its time the laws are enforced. in order for a child to be in school you have to do lots of paperwork that has to be signed.

I agree myidisbb, I am all for helping people out. However if I have to choose between helping someone who is here legally or illegally, you can bet that It will ALWAYS be the legal. I see it happining all the time with welfare. The 25% or so of people on welfare that have a legit reason to be there are neglected because of the 75% that just want to live for free because they are too lazy to work. Then their children not learning any work ethic, continue the trend. All this time the legit users portion of the resources dwindle.

Archived