• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

It happened again....

Story:

vin3e enters japanese into search bar under the video section...

vin3e finds "japanese gets **** by 3 men on beach"

vin3e finds out its little shoalin boys doing kung fu....

:)

Tis a sad day.

All anyone can recommend is to not download the files that are like 80kb or 875kb as they are obviously fake. Download the full versions and if not block them on your AV as they can contain malicious and deadly viruses and trojans.

theres no way im reading that ill be here ill next year and ill have a migraine by the end of it.

did you ever take english school lessons or ever heard of paragraphs?

:alien:

ill simpify it. they do it because they can and it makes good news for their side. fear. they do it to make it hell for others. history lesson example. germany could had simply kicked out the people they where scapegoating. but no, they did you know what to the varies groups because they could. they made it a living hell. (on a side note, if they just kicked them out they wouldnt tie up so much resources and manpower that they might been able to finniih ussr off. but they where blinded by their madness)

they flood p2p networks because no one will step up and stop them. no one has the power nor money to fight them.

• 3 weeks later...
All anyone can recommend is to not download the files that are like 80kb or 875kb as they are obviously fake. Download the full versions and if not block them on your AV as they can contain malicious and deadly viruses and trojans.

The RIAA is getting tricky, the file I downloaded was completley blank and 25 mins long... the file was 6 Megs, and rated at 192 kbps.

and yes, we all know there is a file scanner but its not bullet proof, sometimes it catches it, sometimes it dosent

Us Gnutella users are considered lucky, the fakes are normally in compressed Zips or Archives. However, the fakes in audio files suchas .mp3's are hardly to find normally.

• 2 months later...
Why does the RIAA Bother with lawsuits and court battles?  They should just wait and give TIME: TIME, if they wait long enough and only if they are lucky (the probably won't be) they can just have a big huge computer that uploads all blank MP3s to all the networks all the time 24/7 to the point where there are so many fakes on every network everyone will switch to either Roxio's Napster or Apple's iTunes which are the 2 leaders in paid music downloads!  But if that does happen, hopefully the P2P companies will be smart enough to add a Fake File Scanner to the P2P program that blocks out the RIAA'S IPs just like the Fake File Scanner in Kazaa Lite 2.7.2!  But if they are scared to death like LimeWire they will just sit there and twiddle their thumbs!  I also heard that MacroVision is uploading NON-Downloadable files to all the P2P networks!!  How exactly do they do that?  It's not like they can encrypt the entire network? or can they?  Another thing I wonder is, why do they upload "BLANK" MP3s?  Why can't they upload an MP3 voice over that says something like, "The file you have downloaded was obtained illegally, please use an appropriate legal download service to purchase this song!!"  I think the RIAA should really do that instead of uploading Blank MP3s, that would encourage all the P2P file swappers to switch from P2P over to Napster or iTunes!  But I think Napster has a bigger audience since they allow you to get all the music you want for free AS LONG AS you pay a subscription fee of $14.95 per month and if you cancel none of you music will play until you resubscribe, Plus all music is DRM protected and will only play on up to 3 Windows 2000 or XP Computers!  I think the P2P networks really should use a Fake File Scanner but I don't think they ever will, with those over protective "downloading copywrited content is illegal" messages from the FTC or RIAA on all their websites!!  I just wonder these days, how long will P2P last?  After all, it was all started in 1999 with Shawn Fanning's FREE Napster software!  He now works on some type of other legal P2P program, but why doesn't the RIAA consult him and demand an undo system to stop P2P?  Napster also had a " FREEAll Access Weekend"  Alowing everyone to download FREE music for an entire weekend!  The RIAA is now calling iTunes illegal because Steven Jobs will not raise the $0.99 to $1.39 like they want him too, but why don't they yell at Roxio's Napster?  After all they are trying to do what ever they can to make it all FREE but legal. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

theres no way im reading that ill be here ill next year and ill have a migraine by the end of it.

did you ever take english school lessons or ever heard of paragraphs?

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just read all of that, lol

no shit, there will always be programs around, thanks to open source. like Frostwire, it is a good example, it is Limewire without the DRM. the RIAA is fighting a loosing battle.

besides, CD sales have gone up.

I did buy windows xp upgrade couldnt get the bootleg versions to activate or act right 100$ later working great happy I bought it. Never bought anything else.

Also, there is alot of virus files in Gnutella for programs.

for example, I tried to download Trend Micro anti-spyware and I got 108 search results. all with a file size of 187.7 kb. that is another program that is running rampant in P2P.

I did buy windows xp upgrade couldnt get the bootleg versions to activate or act right 100$ later working great happy I bought it. Never bought anything else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never purchased a single program. Even Windows XP is a bootleg, but Windows Update says otherwise :P

for example, I tried to download Trend Micro anti-spyware and I got 108 search results. all with a file size of 187.7 kb. that is another program that is running rampant in P2P.

sure it wasnt an ipod picture for a free ipod crap?

• 2 weeks later...

sure it wasnt an ipod picture for a free ipod crap?

yep. it said trend micro 3.11 with k*ygen.

Archived