Question about profile views

niceguy7327

hello, Im new here so maybe this is known to others but not me. anyways at last look I had 22 profile views and my setting is to show the last or latest (5) members which viewed. The problem is that for some reason it only shows (1) member in the list of people to view my profile. With 22 views it should show (5) unless maybe the same person has all 22 views but I think thats not likely.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...

Maybe people browsing 'anonymously' (not showing active in the online users) are also not reported here. Also maybe guests are reported in the number of views, but not in the last 5 (because there's nothing to show about them)?

That's all I can think off ;)

Hmmm...

Maybe people browsing 'anonymously' (not showing active in the online users) are also not reported here. Also maybe guests are reported in the number of views, but not in the last 5 (because there's nothing to show about them)?

maybe? hmmm ok I guess if the site admin dont know then I wont worry about it. If you can think of anything else let me know. I think then I will turn that option off

Hmmm...

maybe? hmmm ok I guess if the site admin dont know then I wont worry about it. If you can think of anything else let me know. I think then I will turn that option off

Funny you should point that out. I actually edited it from off to of because I 'sensed' off was wrong, but then I Googled it just to be sure and 'think off' was not corrected :P So I changed it back.

:rolleyes:

You should turn it on now so that we can check shought's theory. I'm dying to find out :)

• Administrator

There are a few reasons why the "View" count increases. Each refresh of the profile page increments the view count:

* You view your own profile.

* Someone else views your profile.

Views and members are cached, so sometimes one may increase and not show the other.

Guests are not permitted to view member profiles.

Archived